Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
I can’t lie, it’s barely summer and I’m already over it. This heat? Chile..too much. It should not be 90 degrees at night. I seriously can’t remember the last time I turned my AC off. Not to mention that we have fans on high all over the house. At least this humid weather has made my skin look smooth and flawless. Yes, humidity can be good for your skin – kinda like steam.
It’s a little early to guess, but I feel that July is going to be a little hectic this month. This month is filled with at least 5 birthdays for some family and friends. There might even be a little road trip to Nashville toward the end of the month. We’ll see!
In the meantime, feel free to see what things I would love add to my life this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: July 2018
- Midnight Recovery Eye treatment – For the most part, my skin has been pretty clear and glowy, thanks to the humidity. However, my undereye area has been looking pretty drab and in dire need of some help. After reading and hearing some good reviews on this Kiehl’s eye treatment, I’m leaning toward this eye cream to help hydrate and nourish my undereye areas.
- Keytags Keychain – For some reason, I’ve been into retro looking keychains – the kind that look like old and hotel keychains. I’m loving this blush pink color and “Take It Easy” is my summer mood.
- Initial Signet Ring – I’m still in love with my simple gold bands from AuRate. AuRate has this perfectly subtle signet ring that is calling to be worn on my pinkie.
- Relaxed Mini Skirt – I seriously can’t get enough of skirts this summer. However, I need more maxi skirt options like this olive green number from Forever 21. This skirt and a cream tank top would look so perfect together.
- Leather Sandals with Ribbon – I’ve been on the hunt for a simple pair of pink sandals that aren’t to high in the heel. Viola’! This pair from Zara is exactly what I’ve been looking and they’re currently on sale. #Blessed
- Beaded Statement Bracelet – The minimalist in me has been noticing that the look of a wrist of few gold bracelets is chic and easy. This chunky gold beaded bracelet by Gorjana would look perfect paired with thin gold bracelets or on it’s own.