Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
I can’t believe that it’s already June, but I’m super glad it’s finally here. Mostly, I’m excited, because I’m scheduled to take a week off in a couple of weeks. Actually, a few people in the office are going to be in and out of the office this month. So, for the most part, this month should go pretty smoothly. *fingers crossed*
For the past few weeks, I’ve been focusing on simplifying some things in my life. Actually, I do this a couple of times a year, because it’s a quick way to refresh my life. Easy ways to simplify your life is meal prepping if you don’t mind eating the same thing everyday and use that extra time toward something you’re interested in doing. Currently, I’ve been obsessing over refreshing the look of my common living spaces; starting with the living room. The first thing I want to do is paint my living room and dining room white and build from. However, I need to first start removing everything from the living room and dining room, except for the sofa and TV.
This month’s Lust-have List features some simple items that I can include in my everyday life. Also, there are things that will help me to chill and vibe out with this summer.
LUST-HAVE LIST: June 2018
- Crosley Rainbow Holographic Cruiser Record Player – I feel like I’m one of the last people in the world to get a record player since they’ve returned. Actually, I ordered one, but it never came. Now, I feel like I need one like this holographic one from Urban Outfitters. It’s super cool and has bluetooth so you can play music from your devices.
- Noelle Slingback Sandal – I tend to only wear velvet in the fall and winter. However, I’m pretty obsessed with these pink velvet sandals from Madewell and think they’ll work all year.
- Buffy Comforter – My ideal sleep environment is soft and cool enough that I can still sleep under a comforter. Apparently, the Buffy comforter is not only soft, but has helps keep you cool and helps with inflammation, and soothes the skin.
- LORD JAMES All Natural CBD Gumdrops – Recently read a post on Into The Gloss featuring these CBD gumdrops. I forwarded the post to a friend who swears CBD drops help her sleep better. In return, she ordered her own box and gave me 2 to try. I was apprehensive about trying them, but they helped me sleep like slightly intoxicated baby.
- See by Chloe Leaf Pouch – I live for a cute and/or chic pouch and this one is the perfect combination of both. The contrasting color choice and the leaf shape is just all types of great.
- Love Signs ‘Libra’ Bracelet – To know me, is to know that I love anything personalized. If something has my initials or zodiac, it’s an instant want for me. So, this ‘Libra’ friendship bracelet from Love Is Project is a want.