Although it’s not technically spring, the weather has been very spring like and I’m all into it. For the most part, I’ve been coasting the past couple of weeks, which is one of the reasons that this post a little late. When the weather get warmer and spring begins to form, I start feeling a little refreshed and livelier. I’ve been partaking in more casual lunch dates with friends and indulging in moments of self-care. Needless to say, February was a decent month for me and hopefully March will be just as nice.
Since I’ve been cutting back dramatically on my spending, I’ve been trying to make smarter purchases. I only buy things that I need and/or get my money’s worth from it, which includes things that I will wear and use all of the time. Therefore, you will notice that the items I’m wanting this month are all practical enough to use everyday. Enjoy!
LUST-HAVE LIST: March 2017
- Botkier Valentina Mini Crossbody – For the past week, I’ve been challenging myself to carry a small bag everyday. It started off a little rocky, but the ease of throwing a small crossbody on and going has made my life a little easier. So, I would like to add this one from Botkier to my life. The nuetral color makes it great to carry everyday and the chain shoulder strap makes it night out friendly.
- Sunday Riley #SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit – I’ve been super impressed with my skin recently. Removing sodas completely back out of my life, cutting back on caffeine, and drinking more water than a fish has really helped my skin flourish. I would love to treat it (and me) with this Sunday Riley skincare kit that features products to help with my making my skin more supple and minimize the appearance of my enlarged pores.
- Flat Shoe With Bow Detail – These flats with oversized bow are pretty much the perfect flat for spring. They can go with almost anything and anywhere. Hurry up, because these are selling out pretty quick.
- Baller Money Sign Studs – I rarely wear earrings in my second piercing anymore. However, when I do, I try to wear small stud earrings. These dollar sign stud earrings from Bing Bang will look perfect, whether paired with hoops or sparkly stud earrings. Love these!
- Daily Self-Discipline: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Self-Discipline – Last year, in 2016, was the first time ever that I worked on my trying to improve my self-discipline. Since I haven’t mastered it yet, I’m always interested in ways to continue my progress. Martin Meadows has a wide range of books focused on self-discipline. Since I make the best progress when I do something daily, this is the first one I want to read.