Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
As I’ve mentioned before, March is one of my favorite months. Not because it contains any meaningful holiday or occasion. My love of March is based purely off the fact that it officially welcomes spring and the springtime weather. Spring weather is the best weather and I thrive in good weather. Although it’s time to start breaking out all the spring things, I’m not really wanting many spring-worthy items this month. I’m all about transiting from winter to spring with my skincare and via small details.
LUST-HAVE LIST: March 2018
- Power Gemstone Statement Bracelet – Power bead bracelets were a thing when I was college in freshman and I’m a little shocked to see them make a comeback. Still, I can’t help but to want one, especially this white marble looking one with the gold ball accent. So, aesthetically pleasing.
- Rodial Super Acids X-treme Exfoliating Glycolic Cleanser – Glycolic cleansers are my preferred way to use glycolic acids in my skincare. A little pricey for a cleanser, but I’ve read some awesome reviews about this cleanser.
- Frayed Skinny Jeans – It’s been a minute since I’ve been into buying jeans, because leggings have been elevating my life for years. Frayed skinny jeans are easy and on trend.
- Nike Sportswear Windrunner Jacket – Warm spring weather isn’t always hoodie-friendly. Yay, “windbreakers” from the 90s are back. Loving this one from Nike, because it has some retro details, but still looks fresh and current. It’s also available in black and grey colorways, but this dusty pink option is so pretty.
- Sam Edelman Platform Espadrille Sneakers – I’ve been wanting a pair of platform espadrilles for the past couple of summers, but never got around to getting a pair. I think I change that by copping this perfect nude pair. Comfy and cute, is my go-to spring shoe look.
- Babybliss Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron – I’ve been obsessed with this flatiron since my friend/stylist used it to give me a blowout last month. Flatirons that are also designed to curl your hair are one of the best beauty inventions in the past 20 years.