Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
It took a lot for me not to fill up this month’s Lust-have List with sofas, chairs, and coffee tables since those are the main things I’ve been looking to buy. Whew, chile, shopping to fill up a 2 bedroom apartment can be tiring and expensive. However, I diverted from that and instead focused on the little things I want and low-key need.
The first day of spring begins on the 20th of this month. So, most of these items are spring forward. Therefore, keep reading to see what items I’m wanting this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: March 2019
- Baltic Necklace, $62, Shashi – I’m still in love with my Shashi shell necklace and think this all gold one from Shashi would compliment it perfectly.
- Linea Paolo Anya Bow Mules, $99, Nordstrom – For the past couple of months, I’ve been going through a baby pink/ blush phase. So, this bow mules in this perfect shade of blush is right up my alley.
- Satin Scrunchie, $9, Slip – I’m addicted to scrunchies and prefer all of them in satin.
- Hooded Windbreaker, $52.99, Old Navy – I haven’t had or wanted a windbreaker in decades. This one from Old Navy looks cool and classic. However, I’m hoping to catch it on sale. 😛
- Stunna Lip Paint in Unlocked, $24, Fenty Beauty – One of my favorite red lip products in Fenty Stunna in Uncensored. This new Stunna lip paint is the perfect hot pink lip for spring.