Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
March is here! As soon as the calendar changed to March, the forecast instantly saw warmer temperatures. Not much sun, but in due time. Therefore, I’m all about looking for cute spring things and things to help me relax my mind more. January felt like it was never going to end and February was full of stress and it lacked luster. So, hopefully, March will be much better and help me forget the previous 2 months.
In the meantime, please see what I’m wanting this month and why.
LUST-HAVE LIST: March 2020
- LUCID Calming Lavender Foam Pillow – A value sleep and try to do all things to help get good sleep. So, this memory foam pillow that’s infused with lavender is makes me giddy.
- Electric Nail File – I think it’s time for me to finally get a electric file, because I’ve been practicing doing my own gel manicures. Although I can remove them with a gritty nail file, my wrist is tired of these shenanigans.
- Red Cheetah Print Wrap Dress – I’m getting to the point where I can’t not want everything cheetah print. I mostly have traditional brown cheetah prints, but I think a red option is needed.
- Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask – Listen, I couldn’t phantom paying more than $15 for a lip mask. However, I’ve been hearing and seeing amazing reviews about this Tatcha lip mask. Plus, my lips have been dropping hints that it needs and deserves something fancy. So, this may be it.
- Nude Espadrille Ankle Strap Sandals – This past weekend, it took everything in me to not buy this pair of sandals. However, now that the weather is warming up, I don’t think I’m going to fight this urge much longer. I think I’ll end up buying them this weekend.