Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features the items I’m wanting this month.
I don’t know about you, but I’m super excited for May. For some reason, May has always felt like a very optimistic month. Since most people graduate in May, I guess the air is filled with opportunity and new beginnings. April was felt like one of my most unproductive months ever. I didn’t finish as much as I like and I didn’t blog as much either. Not to mention, I’ve been sick for the past week, but it’s almost over.
Another thing I love about May is that my favorite local festival begin. I plan to go to the Memphis Music Festival, which I haven’t been to in a few years. I’m dragging the BF with me, because he is a lifelong Memphian and has never been. Travesty. Anyway, I’m looking forward to that and some other events I have marked in my calendar. Hopefully, the weather will be beautiful and humidity will stay at bay.
I recently did a purge on my closet and own rough 40-50 pieces of clothing. Oddly, I feel like I don’t have much, but also have just enough, at the same. I haven’t done a closet purge in a few years, but I learned from this one. I might share more about this last one at a later date. However, I’m starting to buy new items to replace some things that I had to let go, but in small steps.
In the meantime, please enjoy this month’s LHL!
LUST-HAVE LIST: May 2017
- “Awkward” Tee – I’m always done for a cute tee. Plus, we all have those awkward moments.
- adidas NMD_R2 Primeknit sneakers – There’s always a place in my heart and closet for slick all white sneaker.
- Splendid Jensen Platform Sandals – A rose gold espadrille platform sandals looks great against tanned legs. Trust me!
- EVE LOM Intense Hydration Serum – My skin has been abnormally dry for this time of year. This hydration serum might do the trick.
- Rose Gold Bar Necklace – I’m into mixing dainty yellow and rose gold necklaces. This one would blend in beautifully.
- Yellow Bucket Bag – A yellow bucket bag would make the perfect pop of color for every basic outfit I wear.