Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
It’s May and it’s starting to feel like Summer will be here any minute. I’m praying on a few personal things, which includes making some possible changes and moves in my life. I might share more on that in this Friday’s Link-End Round-Up.
Well, I hope I’m not jumping the gun, but it appears that spring has finally hit and I couldn’t be happier. Sitting outside in my backyard at sunset while my dogs play has become my favorite thing to do. It’s relaxing, therapeutic, and the thing I can’t encourage you to do enough. When I’m really feeling fancy AF, I sip on a fancy glass of rose’ wine. As I type this out, I can’t wait to do this when I get home.
My plans for this month is to continue to take small steps to create big results. I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting on various aspects of my life. Pruning bushes in my spirit to reveal things that feed me, while removing the weeds that kill my positive potential. I want get comfortable with being uncomfortable, take chances, and live in the moment. Learning to ignore my phone and turn off phone notifications the last couple of months was so personally insightful. It feels so good and I want to feel more!
Now, in hindsight, I realize that the items I want this month play on nostalgia, mindfulness, and things to please my senses. Kinda cool, if I say so myself. Well, here’s this month’s Lust-Have List and the things I’m wanting this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: May 2018
- Nike Classic Cortez XLV Sneaker – It’s white sneaker SZN and I’m all about these white Nike Cortez sneakers. When they were released, I never got around to getting a pair last year. Thankfully, they are still available and come in other fun colors.
- HJÄRTELIG Plant pot with trellis – I’m on track to reach my goal to be a full-fledged plant lady by summer. However, I have a one plant that grows out instead of up and I’m not a fan of it. I think this pot will help and encourage to grow upwards. Well, I hope it works.
- CMYK Color Puzzle – I haven’t put a puzzle together in ages and I’ve been wanting to do one for a minute. This CMYK color gradient one looks visually appealing, but a challenging. I’m always down for a good mental challenge.
- Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream – I never wanted to try the Cicapair line, because the line is aimed toward red and inflamed skin. After reading about one of Coveteur’s staffers uses for this cream, I feel like I need to try it now to use after one of my intense deep cleaning sessions.
- Pink Grapefruit Body Butter – I love the smell of grapefruit, especially first thing in the morning. Citrus scents are great to use to help wake you up. So, time to upgrade to big level. I plan to smell like citrus all summer, FYI.
- Mini Wicker Tote – I would like a new smaller everyday bag. Heavily leaning toward this tote with wicker insert. The contrasting materials makes this bag pretty cool.