Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
It’s May! Oddly, April felt like it lasted forever, which is weird. However, that’s old news, because we have made it to a new month! I say this all the time, but I love the beginning of anything new, which includes a new month. Personally, May is going to be an important month for me. I set some personal deadlines of things I need to achieve by the end of the month. I’m hopeful and faithful that everything will work itself out.
Back to the fun stuff; all the things I’m wanting this month. Keep reading to get all the details.
LUST-HAVE LIST: May 2019
- SUPERGOOP! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40, $32, Sephora – I wear sunscreen everyday and apply it numerous times when I know I’m going to be outside for an extended time. This SUPERGOOP! is the sunscreen of choice for a lot of estheticians and dermatologists I follow online. So,I feel like I need to try it.
- Blakely Platform Sandal, $135, Nordstrom – Last year, I noticed that athletic sandals were slowly coming back. However, they are everywhere this year and I want in. Loving this nude pair by JSlides, which are chic for such a sporty look.
- Felizia Personalized Wrap Bracelet, $42, Bauble Bar – A few years ago, I was hardcore into wearing stacks of thin bracelets, including a few friendship ones. I’m feeling this look again and would love to start with this personalize one, which you can add up 8 letters. However, I love the look of just one letter, too.
- Net Market Tote, $3, Brandless – Brandless has really taken off since I first learned of them a couple of years ago, especially with the range of products they offer. I love that they now offer net totes, which are my prefer bag of choice for Saturday morning farmer’s market adventures.
- Stress Less, Accomplish More, $17, Amazon – My stress has been flaring up more than usually, but I’m very good at dealing with it. Still, it doesn’t hurt to learn more ways to stress less and get more things done. This book looks to like it would help.