Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Oh hey, November!
We’re speed racing to the end of 2018, aren’t we! Well, I’m so ready for the holiday season to come! A couple of weeks ago, while noticing some stores sneaking in Christmas items, I was all ready over Christmas. However, now that Halloween is over, I’m all about the holiday gift sets and winter garb. I’M READY!!!
I’ve been very good with my spending and saving the past couple of months. *pats self on back* Hopefully, I will keep this savings train going strong, but I know I’m going to have to fall off a little while Christmas shopping. Unlike most years, I’m giving myself a spending budget by choice – not by case of only having a certain amount to spend. I’m actually looking forward to this challenge.
The November 2018 Lust-Have List features items that I know I will get my money’s worth. Keep reading to see what’s on this months’ Lust-Have List.
LUST-HAVE LIST: November 2018
- I-Waken Eye Serum – I’m a total skincare junkie and have a product for practically any skincare concern and then some. However, I rarely buy products for my eye area, but I’m changing that with this eye serum from Indie Lee. The reviews I’ve read make me feel like this might be a winner.
- Jute Die Cut Bucket Bag – I low-key love anything with laser cut details. This bucket bag is simple, but also unique.
- Oversize Neon V Neck Sweater – I’ve been lusting for an oversize, relaxed fit neon sweater for a couple years and then I stumbled upon this gem from ASOS. Unfortunately, it’s selling out pretty fast and my size was gone. However, I’m praying this gets restocked or find something similar and soon.
- Steve Madden Reece Sock Bootie – Another stumble thing I stumbled on were beautiful blush sock booties. These would look so cute to break up any all black casual look and many other looks.
- Round CZ Stud Earrings – You can never have too many “diamond” stud earrings and CZ pair are just as good. A big pair are great to have during the holidays. Trust me!
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners – For the past month, I’ve been trying out keto and it’s been interesting. I haven’t been consistent, but I will in due time. So, this book is right at the top of my Amazon shopping cart. This might be a Christmas gift to myself.