Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Hey, November! How’s your November been going so far? Mine has been hectic, but good. This weekend was amazing, which caused me to not get much done. I haven’t washed my hair in over a week, which I’m going to do as soon as I publish this post. Also, I didn’t get to finish all my laundry or wash my makeup brushes, but I will tackle all these things before I go to bed. Not to mention, the daylight savings has thrown me off. Some people got an extra hour of sleep, but the rest of us got up and hour earlier than usual.
This month, I’m trying to cut back on my spending in order to save for holiday spending and next year. So, I’m still working on not spending too much and being mindful with my spending. Keep reading to get the details on what items I’m lusting after this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: November 2019
- Tinted Face Oil Foundation – The weather is getting colder and drier. My skin is usually more normal/combination in the colder months, but not this year. My skin, especially when using mineral foundation powder, has been looking might dry. I’ve heard nothing but great things about this tinted face oil from Kosas from people with dry skin. So, I really want to give this a whirl around my face.
- Black Block-Heel Booties – My ankles and weak leg muscles are so glad that block heels are still going strong. I realize that I still haven’t gotten a simple, all black pair of ankle boots for fall and winter. I love this pair, because they will go with everything AND they are currently on sale.
- Convertible Hobo Bag – I ready to venture off from my daily black or brown tote or satchel. I love the cool factor this Botkier bag – from the slate grey color to the interesting design. You can convert it to a shoulder bag, but I love the satchel look.
- Warm Cotton Fragrance – This past weekend, I picked up the travel version of this scent and I’m in love! It smells like fresh laundry that was washed in Gain – I love the scent of Gain. So, I need the larger bottle.
- Engravable Lock Pendant – Although I’m trying to collect minimalist gold jewelry, I love the look of this lock pendant from Bauble Bar. It’s the perfect mixture of minimalist jewelry with a little edge. PLUS, you can get it engraved.