Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Here in Memphis, it sometimes takes a little longer for it to feel and look like fall. However, this weekend, it was fall and I’m here for it. For the past couple of months, I’ve been aspiring to be a little more “out there” and “extra”. I pretty much want to step outside my comfort level, which probably won’t last long. October seems like a perfect month to try something new, before you have to focus on all the annual holidays and festivities.
So, I’m starting my October feeling a little fearful, but optimistic that I’m going to learn some stuff. I love learning new stuff, especially when it’s new stuff about me. Anyway, keep reading to see the list of items I’m currently crushing on for this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: October 2017
- Welden Voyager Small Flap Satchel – I love the blue suede and structure of this Welden bag. Plus, I like that it’s not too big or small. Perfection, indeed.
- Calvin Klein Obsessed for Her – I was working at my coffee table and kept getting distracted by this beautiful scent coming from the Ulta catalog nearby. I had to stop what I was doing and followed the scent to Calvin Klein perfumed insert of their new scent, Obsessed for Her. I’ve been obsessed with this scent ever since, because it’s the perfect mix of feminine notes with a bit of masculine undertones. The men’s version smells amazing, too.
- Embroidered Sateen bootie – Last year for fall, I mentioned statement boots, but never got a pair. However, these embroidered sateen booties from Just Fab are just fab. These would look great paired with an all black look or a simple white tee and rolled boyfriend jeans.
- Crystalline Half-Moon Pouch – I love the PVC bag trend and had a few bag in the mid 90s when they were popping. However, current day doesn’t feel comfortable carrying a bag full of Target receipts and bottle of supplements I keep forgetting to take. However, this PVC makeup pouch is not only cute, but would help me find my lip pencil and tweezers faster.
- Deep V Bomber Jacket – It’s light jacket season, ladies! This deep v bomber jacket has had my eyes on it for a little over a month now. However, now that it’s finally cool enough to start thinking about outerwear, I want this jacket more now. There’s also a silver version worth risking it all for, too.