Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Well, September came and went pretty fast this year despite all the things I had to do throughout September. However, October is here, which is also the beginning of the final quarter of the year. So, if you have some goals you want to reach by the end of the year, you have three months left. It might not seem like much time left, but remember steady wins the race. Just stay consistent and dedicated to reaching your goals and everything will work out.
I decided that I wanted to challenge myself for the remainder of the year and decided to try the keto diet. I’ve been contemplating trying this for a few months, but never did. However, I ran across a guide that comes with access to a popping FB group and we’re all starting today. So far so good, but I can’t lie…I really wanted a cream cheese biscuit from Whole Foods breakfast. However, I suppressed my desires and got scrambled eggs, bacon, and some grilled bell peppers and onions.
One goal I have to complete by the end of this month is figure out an area that I want to move. Ideally, I would like to find a place by the end of November, but it might be wiser to wait until the end of the year. Apparently, it’s cheaper to move in the winter, because people prefer to move when it’s warm. So, the rent and/or deposits are usually cheaper in the colder months. I’m really hoping this is true.
Since I’m still on my “save more, spend less” movement, I’m still very selective with my spending. So, this month, it’s all about things that serve purposes in my life. All of the items will be worn/used almost daily, and/or from a brand that I trust. Check out the items I’m wanting and needing this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: October 2018
- Kate Somerville Tight’N Cryogenic Skin Tight Gel – This is a very pricey product, but it just sounds too good to not want. This gel supposedly tightens your skin in minutes and overtime. So, I might need this more than I would like to admit.
- Chinese Laundry Springfield Mule Bootie – I’ve rarely seen a mule bootie that I wanted, but I’m so into this pair from Chinese laundry. This shoe comes in various colors and textures, but the ‘clay’ shade of burnt orange is so fall. I also love and appreciate the small studded sole detail.
- ColourPop x Disney ‘Tiana’ lipstick – In the fall and winter, I live for a good, deep, and moody red lip. ColourPop just released a Disney Princesses collection, which features a perfect deep red lipstick named after the Disney character Tiana. Unfortunately, it sold out pretty fast and I’m on the waiting list for it to return. Once it does, I’m ordering at least 3 – at least.
- Rebecca Minkoff Bi-Fold Snap Wallet – Last week, while deciding what to add to my Shopbop sale cart, I was so close to buying this mirrored wallet. It was instant buyer’s remorse, but I might still try to finagle this cute little wallet into my life.
- AUrate Gold Huggies earrings – I want to start collecting simple, gold pieces of jewelry. I have a few rings and necklace, but I want a small pair of gold hug hoop earrings. I’m set on these from AUrate in 14k gold and are exactly what I’ve been wanting. Plus, I can pretty much wear them every single day.