Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
It’s October and I’m ready for all the fall things! Despite summer being the “lazy” season, I feel more comfortable in the fall. The weather is cooler and the weekends feel way more casual and relaxing. I definitely hit my stride in the fall.
This month, I’m into neutral tones, interesting designs, and simple silhouettes. So, keep reading to see what I’m wanting this month. Plus, this is the last month, before it’s no longer about what we want. *insert jingle bells*
LUST-HAVE LIST: October 2019
- Pattern Beauty On-the-Go-Kit – I’m so mad at myself that I still haven’t tried anything from Tracee Ellis Ross’ Pattern Beauty. I’ve been stalking their travel kit for weeks – on their site and Ulta.com. It’s sold out at all the Ulta’s in my area and I’m on all the waiting lists.
- Pearl Hoop Earrings – Hoop earrings are my daily jewelry jam. Although they can be worn with anything, they can be a little too casual. These hoops with pearls all over add a subtle elegance to any look.
- Snakeskin Print Sneakers – I’ve been wanting some casual, but fun looking sneakers. These sneakers from Steve Madden are just the sneakers I need for fall.
- Nude Crossbody Chain Wallet – I need to downsize my daily purse again, which is mostly filled with things I don’t use. I’ve never used a chain wallet as a daily bag, but I could. I was able to use a super small purse everyday for months. So, this may be light work.
- Long Sleeve V-Neck Plus Size Printed Mini Dress – For real, I need all the cute, printed flowing dresses for fall. Plus, I prefer if they are above the knee and in a fall color. I’m so into this dress from Target. It fits perfectly into my ideal look for fall.