Lust-Have List: October 2020
Can you believe it’s October and we’ve been in 2020 for 35 months already? Wow.
Unfortunately, we’re still going through a pandemic, despite people sharing IG stories with them in packed clubs of maskless people. Still, I’m so glad fall is finally hear and I’m starting to feel a little festive. The local pumpkin patches are opening up this weekend and I’m already planning some fall excursions. Fall is my aesthetic and I can’t wait to be all up in it. Bring on the pumpkins, Halloween movies, and chilly weather.
The cherry on top of this season is to add the items from my Lust-Have List for this month. 😀
LUST-HAVE LIST: October 2020
- Gold Vermeil Box Chain Bracelet – I want a stack of thin gold bracelets that I never have to worry about taking off. Starting with this vermeil box chain bracelet is a perfect starting point.
- Casamigas Cocktail Kit – Coronavirus really put a damper on patio season this year. I did not meet my person quota for margaritas on a patio this summer. I would love to make it up to myself with some this cocktail set by my new favorite tequila brand; Casamigas. This is exclusive to William-Sonoma and I need it – it comes with rim salt!
- Maison Louis Marie No 5 Perfume Oil – I smelled a sample of this perfume oil the other day and made a bee line to Sephora to get, because it smelled that good. However, they were sold out and now I have to order it. I’m a sucker for clean scents.
- Oversize Plaid Boyfriend Mini Skirt Dress – Me, in this oversized checker print mini shirt dress paired with black leggings and combat boots is living rent free in my head.
- adidas Casual Running Shoes – Starting tomorrow, one of my best friends and I are going to start going walking together a few times a week. Over the last couple of years, I’ve drastically improved my eating and I started to do some weight training recently. So, once I add cardio to this lifestyle change, it’s going to be over for y’all. Yeah, so I need some new tennis shoes to walk in and these will do.