New month. New season. New needs. New wants. Yep, that what September is all about to me, PLUS, it’s my birthday month!
I’m so happy that it’s FINALLY getting cooler outside and I can reach for cardigans, denim jackets, and layering scarves! I love Fall fashions! So, here are a list of some things that I lusting for in September and would also make great birthday gifts…hint, hint!
- Chiffon Double-Layered Skirt, $42, American Apparel – Cute skirt! Although the skirt is made of chiffon, it makes a great layering and transitional piece. Imagine pairing this skirt with some brown tights and boots, a cream top, and denim jacket? Sounds fab, right?!
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Silk Top, $175, Net-A-Porter – Such a lovely way to switch out summer tees into chic tops. A casual shape with a luxe feel and look!
- Dooney & Bourke ‘Pocket’ Shopper, $198, Nordstrom – This tote is HUGE! It has all the roominess you need in tote this fall to carry all your essentials, including books and makeup. Let us not forget about the outside. The bag is made of durable nylon and accented with Dooney & Bourke’s grained leather, which I love, and the bright red lining!
- Cecelia Wedge Booties, $130, Aldo – What is about wedges that scream “Fall” to me? I don’t know, but a pair of wedge nuetral color wedge booties are just what my shoe closet needs this season. They go with almost every casual fall look your closet can cough up and office ‘fits, too!
- Lancome Artliner in Aubergine, $29.50, Sephora – Hands down, Lancome’s Artliner is my FAVORITE liquid liner! It’s goes on smooth and stays on all day, with virtually no smudging…unless my allergies in the mood to create a tear fest. Anyway, I love my Artliner in Noir (black) and I need to go buy another one, because I just ran out. While I’m buying that one, I need to grab it’s burgundy red sister, Aubergine. For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been straying away from eyeshadows and have opted to just wear mascara and occasionally a swipe of liner. This liner would be a nice in between, for the days when I want a little extra something, but not too noticeable. The deep red is fall friendly and would work with most skintones.
- Shrunken Blazer, $110, TopShop – Fall is the official kick-off of blazer season and I think it’s safe to say that shrunken blazers aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. This peach blazer from TopShop will add a touch of softness to the darker colors of fall, especially when paired with some dark wash jeans, scarf, and brown boots.
And that’s that!