Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
We made it to September and have less than 4 months left of 2017. Crazy, right! Since I was sick for most of August, I feel a little behind with my goals, but I’m super happy about September being here. September is my favorite month for a few reasons. One reason is that my favorite season, fall, begins and the temps start to cool.
Also, September is my birthday month. Like I’ve mentioned before, I’m not one of those people that treat my birthday like a national holiday. Actually, I rarely take my birthday off from work, because it feels like any other day. However, this year, I plan to take the day off and celebrate making it to another year.
Since September is my birthday month, my September Lust-Have List is pretty much a birthday wishlist. So, for my family and friends reading this, if you wonder what I want, here you go!
LUST-HAVE LIST: September 2017
- CAM Star Mate Medallion Necklace – I recently started to wear jewelry again, especially medallion necklaces. These medallion necklaces feature astrological signs, which would make for a great birthday gift. *wink, wink*
- Little Liffner Power Pouch – This oversized pouch is the perfect work bag for fall. It’s roomy and the subtle details are great. Plus, the clean lines and removable chain strap can convert this to an oversized clutch. Winner!
- Pleated Midi Skirt – I finally went to Target to look at the statement shirt I’ve been eyeing, but this didn’t have it in my size. However, I did see, try on, and fall in love with this gold pleated midi skirt. I felt feminine AF in this skirt and almost bought it, but I need to own this skirt ASAP!
- GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD – My latest skin concern has been elasticity. I might be over exaggerating, but sometimes it looks like my skin is melting off my face. So, all of my recent skincare purchases have been skin firming and tightening products. Therefore, I’m thinking about trying this GRAVITYMUD from GLAMGLOW, because it’s a firming treatment. I need all the firming treatments I can get.
- V-Cut Block Heels – Two shoe trends that are hot for fall are block heels and V-cut. These heels from Zara perfectly blend both trends into the form of a perfect everyday work pump. Hopefully, my semi-high instep will be forgiving if I wear these. Wish me luck!