Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Happy September! As I mention every Lust-Have List for September, this is pretty much my birthday wishlist since my birthday is on the 26th. I’m going to be 37 this year and can believe that I’ve been on this earth for over 36 years. Like….WTF?! Although I’m not one to make a big “thing” about my birthday, this year I feel like I want to do something. Maybe grab lunch with a girlfriend or 2 and drinks that evening after they get off from work. Yeah, I’m not coming to work on my birthday, because I still have a few personal days to burn through.
Here are the items that I’m wanting this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: September 2018
- Cosrx Triple C Lightening Liquid Vitamin C Serum – I need to step my Vitamin C serum game up. Adding Vitamin C products to my skincare regimen really improved the appearance of my skin years ago. Unfortunately, it’s been a while since I’ve added a product to my skincare routines. I read great reviews about this Corsx Vitamin C serum and I plan to give a whirl.
- Venessa Arizaga Starlight Earrings – I live for a good pair of hoops and statement earrings. This pair of earrings is a perfect hybrid of my 2 fav earring styles.
- Side Button Midi Dress – I can never enough of dresses, especially in the fall. I’m lowkey obsessed with this overall, fitted midi dress and the side buttons. This can totally be worn all year.
- Romi Cage Sandals – I want these purely off the fact that they look similar to the pair of shoes I wore to my 9th grade graduation, except those were white and the heel was square. These sandals would look sick with patterned tights or fancy sheer socks.
- Vinyl City Bag – The clear bag trend is still going strong and will into fall. However, I think a smokey clear bag this one from Zara is more fall-friendly. Plus, I love the plaid pouch that comes with it.