Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
It’s September, which is also my birthday month! September is one of my favorite months – not just because of my birthday. I love September, because it’s when the weather starts to coll down and when Fall officially starts (September 22nd).
After such a hectic and stressful summer, I spent August slowly getting back on track. Now, in September, I’m back to consistency and sticking to schedules. I thrive when I have a usual schedule, but also room for self-care appointments. I already have a hair and nail appointment scheduled in a couple of weeks – before my birthday. Excited.
Unfortunately, as much as I wanted and hoped that cool weather would’ve showed up last month, it didn’t. However, I feel that it will show up this month and I will be ready. Most of the things that I want are fall-friendly and great transitional pieces.
LUST-HAVE LIST: September 2019
- Rose Gold Huggie Earrings – I’m always torn on if I should let the second hole in my ears closed or not. Now, I’m thinking the latter and would love to fill them with these adorable huggie earrings. I wanted a simple pair last month, but I guess I want an extra pop with rose gold this month.
- Glow Stick Sunscreen – Me and sunscreen are BFFs for as long as I live – it’s helped the overall look of my skin. This sunscreen also act as a highlighter, which is intriguing.
- Plus Size Destructed Ankle Jeans – Some of my favorite jeans I’ve been wearing are destructed skinny jeans, including the ankle. However, I love this pair of Levis that only have destructed ankle.
- Navy Suede Crossbody Tote – I love all Madewell leather bags – I carry one everyday. However, I always fancy navy suede accessories and I definitely fancy this bag.
- Black Patent Leather Heeled Loafers – Every other Fall, I want a pair of penny loafer. This year, I want a pair, but a heeled pair. These look so classic and could break these out every year.