When it comes to makeup and skincare products, I will admit that the majority of my favorite products are department and high end even though I rarely afford them. However, when it comes to my favorite hair care products, the majority of them can be picked up Walgreen’s, Wal-Mart, and Target.
So, I chipped through all my favorite drugstore hair and wigs care products and here are my favorite. This was not an easy task, my friends. I narrowed it down to products that my hair loves, whether I’m wearing it naturally curly, straight, or wavy. Versatility and getting my money’s worth….and great hair.
- L’Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray – This is a holy grail hair spray celebrity hair stylists and the everyday woman. It holds all day and in various holds. Plus, I love the scent!
- TRESemme Dry Shampoo -Aside from the obvious use of refreshing oily/dirty hair and extending an awesome blowout, another use for dry shampoo is to add volume. Therefore, I love TRESemme dry shampoo. One of the main reason I love TRESemme’s dry shampoo is because they have various formulas, including one for dry and damaged hair that refreshes, volumizes, and adds an extra umph of moisture.
- ORS Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion -A little goes a long way with this olive oil moisturizing lotion, whether my hair is curly of straight. This moisturizer is very rich and moisturizing, without feeling heavy or greasy.
- Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum – Here is another product that only takes a small dollop rubbed through my hair to protect my hair from frizz. Also, it’s an amazing heat protectant to use when straighten my hair.
- OGX Penetrating Oil Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco – In case you missed me introducing this oil here and praising it here, I pretty much a put a drop of this oil in my hair at the beginning of every step of styling my hair; after washing, before drying, after drying, and after heat styling. Ah-mazing!