Spring is almost here and it’s time to start figuring out what “vibe” and look we want to have for the season. Usually, I start with key clothing staples. However, in the spring, I tens to focus more on accessories and colors. Therefore, I’m starting with finding a new saddle bag style bag for spring.
Yes, saddle bags is one of the ‘it’ styles for bags this season. Saddle bags get and share their name and shape from the bags used on horses to carry supplies. Like it’s namesake, they are very versatile since they can easily be worn as a shoulder bag and cross body bag.
For spring, look for a saddle bag with a classic shape, but spring appropriate details such as pastel colors, tan leathers, and subtle embellishments.
Spring Saddle Bags:
- Saddle Bag w/ Ring Detail, $60, TopShop
- Ortensia Saddle Bag, $510, Meli Melo
- Botkier x Coco Rocha London Saddle Bag, $298, ShopBop
- Isobel Saddle Bag, $325, Rebecca Minkoff
- Leather Saddlebag, $595, Tory Burch