Nude, tan, light brown, or dark beige. Whatever you call it, it’s having a fall fashion worthy moment. Its such a classic and demure neutral that I’m all over. While in Paris for Paris Fashion Week, Kim Kardashian was giving me so much life with all her nude moments. So, it might be time to start adding some nude/ tan pieces into our fall wardrobes.
- Pencil Dress with Fold Shoulder Detail, $53.16, ASOS
- Aerin ‘Pembroke’ Bootie, $358, Nordstrom
- Preppy Round Sunglasses, $28, TopShop
- 5 Pocket Trousers, $49, Zara
- Diane von Furstenburg ‘Glenda’ Boot, $350, Nordstrom
- Leather Weekend Bag, $240, TopShop
August went by super quick and September snuck up on me! However, September is my favorite month, because that’s when the weather here in Memphis begins to officially cool down and most importantly…IT’S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! I turn 30 this year and I’m so happy and blessed to be in the place I am in my life as I approach this milestone. However, I would feel a little more blessed if I could have any of these items that I’m lusting after this month. Check out my September Lust-Have List!
- A. Dazzling Hearts and G Icons Watch in Gold, $95, Guess – Guess has really been making some pretty amazing watches. I really love this gold and champagne color watch from Guess. It’s glitzy, but simple in shape and design.
- B. Plenty by Tracy Reese ‘Jacoby’ Boot, $164.95, Nordstrom – I wanted to include these boots in my boots for Fall post, but I felt like I needed to include them on LHL more. I just love these little lace-up wedge booties and although I want them in all the colors that are available, you longtime readers know I love navy shoes! So…
- C. Diagonal Triple Stone Ring, $25, TopShop – Big, beautiful, and I wear it almost everyday! It has the shades of blue I love and the detail in the design is a cherry on top.
- D. Diane von Furstenburg Drew Leather Tote, $545, Neiman Marcus – A big red tote bag is a fall staple for Fall. It’s that added pop of color you sometimes need against the soft, neutral, and muted color palette of fall.
- E. Lace Brocade Jacket, $24.80, Forever 21 – So pretty! The brocade and medium peach shade makes this is awesome transition piece into fall to top all those white and cream color tops you threw on all summer.
There you have it, the things I lusting for this month!