Although sunglasses are more useful and fun in the sunny days of summer, they are worn all year round.
However, in the spring and summer, I look more towards the big, dark, and sometimes colorful styles. However, in the fall and winter, I’m all about glamorous looking shades like these Dior Symbol 4 shades Fabulous all around!
I love the chic and classic look to these. I feel like they deserve to be paired with natural make-up and a head full of 70s glam big curled and feathered hair, and only the chicest of trench coats and sky high heels. Oh, that just gave me chills or it could be the air vent blowing profusely over my desk. Either way, these sunglasses are everything to me right now!
May is looking to be an exciting month for me! I start a new job on the 16th that I’m both nervous and anxious to start. There are also a couple of other things that are happening, but I’ll keep that to myself…for now.
Anyway, the things that I’m lusting for this month are things that I think would be perfect in my transition from one job to another and life all together. Keep reading to see my picks!
- A. Miu Miu Canvas Platform Mules, $445, Net-A-Porter – Seriously, I’m shocked, but I’m lusting for a pair of mules. I’ve never really been a fan of mules or clogs. However, recently, that’s all I’ve been wanting for spring. Although these Miu Miu mules are waaayyy out of my price range, but I love the dark wood soles and the polka dot print.
- B. Marc by Marc Jacobs House of Marc Satchel, $498, Nordstrom – I need a new staple balck work bag and this bag by Marc Jacobs is uber perfection. It’s sophisticated, classic, and refined. Like I said, perfection.
- C. Laura Mercier Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer, $42, Sephora – My skin is smoother than it has ever been, but just as oily. In the past, I’ve been very insecure about wearing tinted moisturizers daily. However, I’ve been embracing a few light coverage foundations in my makeup collection and I’ve been really impressed with them and myself. Now, it’s time for me to FINALLY try one of, if not the best tinted moisturizers out there. I’ve heard nothing but great reviews about LM’s tinted moisturizer. So…I need to try this.
- D. LaMer Oversize Vintage Watch, $88, ShopBop.com – It’s white watch season! Last year, I was all about white link bracelet watches, but I think I want a classic leather strap watch this year like this one by LeMer. Classic!
- E. Dior Oversize Shield Sunglasses, $295, Neiman Marcus – Mules aren’t the only thing I’m shocked I’m lusting after this month. Before now, I’ve never saw a pair of shield sunglasses that I wanted. This past week, I tried on these shades at the mall and was so surprisingly enamoured with them and how they looked pretty nice on me. Ever since that day, I’ve been thinking about these shades.
There you have it, the things I’m lusting for the month of May!
New Year, New Month, New Lust-Have List!
I don’t know about ya’ll, but I’m glad that the holiday season is over and I made I made it happily to a new year! Here is the list of things that I’m loving and lusting for this month. Keep reading to see the list.
Can this hot and humid weather just pack up and leave already?! Sheesh. However, while we wait to wake up to cardigan-friendly chilly mornings, August is the month to scout and gather transistion pieces to carry you from summer to fall. So, here is a list things that I’m lusting for in August!
Keep reading to see the list!
- Nadri Crystal Bangle, $48, Nordstrom – I’m really into thin gold bracelets in bangles, but I don’t seem to have a really thin one like this one. Plus, I like the crystals! This would go with everything!
- Cambridge Satchel Company Briefcase, $158, Urban Outfitters – I’ve been wanting this satchel since I saw it on an UK site, but it was sold out by the time I saw it. However, I couldn’t order this quick enough when I saw it online. This is the essential fall bag! Plus, I can’t wait to pair it with my navy peacoat when its time!
- Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum, $28, Sephora – The past month, I’ve really gotten back into makeup and beauty. One of the things I’ve really been obsessed with is mascara that makes my lashes look long and lush. Plus, let’s face it, Dior makes some of the best mascara. So, this serum sounds epic!
- Frye Carson Oxfords, $178, Piperlime – For fall, all I’ve been dreaming about it finding a classic plum lace-up oxford to pair with opaque tights and I think these oxfords is just what I’ve dreaming about! FYI, you need to have a plum shoe for fall. So, get to looking!
- Garland Two-Tone Hoops, $215, Ellen Himic – I can’t shake wearing gold everyday instead of silver, but I have no problem mixing the two together. So, when I saw these hoops by Ellen Himic I couldn’t help but to want them almost instantly. Plus, the twisted hoops look fabulous and would great dressed up or down!
- Strapless Pinstripe Dress, $24.80, Faith 21 – Pinstripes work all year round, but even better in the fall. This strapless dress gives you the versatility to wear in summer and top it with a cinched cardigan when it get cooler. Love it!
There you have it, the things I’m loving for August!