In 2016, I really fell in love with It Cosmetics under eye concealers, including the Bye Bye Under Eye concealer. Actually, the Bye Bye Under Eye concealer was one of my favorite products from 2016. Therefore, a friend decided to gift me with It! Cosmetics CC+ Eye Color Correcting Cream Concealer. I initially assumed they were the same product with one or two different uses. However, after having used both, I noticed that are some similarities and differences. Keep reading to see what I found out.
Today is the first official day of Fall and I feel like I’ve been waiting for this day for so long. Plus, it actually feels like fall today with the cool weather and dewy grass that I was greeted with this morning while taking my dogs out.
Every season, when the weather changes, your beauty routine and products tend to change as well. Products with more coverage and heavier consistency replace the light and minimal summer hot products.
Here are few items that I’m itching to try this season that includes serums, concealers, and curl controller.
- bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Acne-Clearing Foundation, $27 – A mineral foundation that helps treat and clear acne? Yes, please.
- Vichy Normaderm Total Matte, $25 – Matte skin is always the goal for my oily/combo skin. So matte skin making products make me happy.
- Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Smooth, $26 – I enjoy the versatility of my naturally curly hair…at times. However, in the cooler months, straight hair is fun.
- It Cosmetics No. 50 Serum Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer, $48 – The hunt for anti-aging products and a good primer are continuous hunts for me. Maybe, this is a “2 Birds with 1 stone” type of situation, which I’m all for that.
- Lancome Le Corrector Pro Concealer, $38 – This concealer seems like it can make your undereye circles disappear while looking natural. Magical makeup.