Will laced-up boots and oxfords ever go out of style and closets? I hope not.
So, now that fall is officially here, boot weather has followed suit. Any and all fall wardrobes are incomplete without a decent amount and various styles of boots. One of my personal favorites are laced-up boots. No matter if its ankle, mid-calf, or over the knee, I love them all.
Here are some various styles of laced-up styles that I’m borderline obsessed over for fall.
Dolce Vita Daytona Lug Sole Booties – Opening Ceremony Grunge Oxfords – Frye Parker Moc Short Bootie – Jeffrey Campbell Joe Lace Up Boot – Dr. Marten Leather Boots
Seriously, boot weather needs to hurry up, because I’m sick of sandals and dare say my collection of staple flip flops. I’m oh so ready to select a pair of warm and shiny boots to wear. Personally, I would love for these Jeffrey Campbell boots to be at the top of the list. Aren’t they fab?!
Jeffrey Campbell’s Clove boots are a shiny military-style boot complete with buckles and zippers. However, what really makes this boot so swoonful is the hidden wedge. Yes, ladies (and gents), there is a 3 1/2 inch hidden wedge that takes this boots to the top of my boot wishlist.
It’s hot, I constantly feel like I’m melting, and the less fuss, the best. So, this month lust-have list is continuing on my easy breezy summer lifestyle.
- NARS Body Illuminator in Laguna, $45, Sephora – I’ve been really impressed by NARS’ illuminators and I’ve always been a fan of the Laguna bronzer. So, this sounds like I could be a potential stan of this product.
- Printed Ruffle Chiffon Dress, $36.94, Old Navy – Yep, I’m still in dress mode, although I haven’t really been wearing dress, but still I’m yearning for them. This light yellow chiffon dress from Old Navy looks so light and easy. Just what the doctor ordered for me.
- Gray Quartz Ring, $42.75, All The Rage Online– I’ve been obsessing and pondering buying this ring. I love the natural texture of the stone and not to mention the chunkiness.
- Carlos Falchi Matte Microfiber Tote, $220, Saks.com– It’s a cobalt blue tote! A fabulous and big cobalt blue tote by Carlos Falchi! Love.
- Jeffrey Campbell ‘Esmerald’ Glitter Sandal, $64.95, Nordstrom– Probably the prettiest slide-on sandals I’ve seen in a while! I imagine that these are the shoes Cinderella would wear on vacation. Beautiful.
I’m really lusting for these boots! Unfortunately, I haven’t broken out any boots yet for fall, because just when I think Mother Nature is letting fall enter, here comes some leftover heat from summer.
However, in the meantime, I’m obsessing over boots galore like these from Jeffrey Campbell. They are available in black and brown, but the gray ones caught my attention more. I love them!
It’s already October?! This year is just zipping by and the cool breezy fall weather is just reaching my neck out the woods. Yippee!
Keep reading to see the things that I’m lusting for in October!
- A. Origins GinZing eye cream, $29.50, Origins.com – I’ve been obsessed with eye cream lately. I feel like my under eye area is not as bright as it used to be and want to get rid of that before it gets worse. I’ve read some pretty amazing reviews about this eye cream and the fact that it has caffeine and ginseng. Sounds like a punch of energy for the eyes, without leaving a nasty bruise.
- B. Jeffrey Campbell Fang Black Razor Sharp Pumps, $121, Lulu’s – Fall is the perfect season for leather mules, because not matter if its a cool or warm fall day they work. These JB pair are described more as a shoe that looks like a mule, but I don’t care. They look sexy, yet practical for any fall outfit.
- C. Claw Money The Shopper Tee, $45, Karmaloop – Cropped big boxy tees have been my guilty pleasure on the weekend. Although they provide absolutely NO SHAPE, they make up for it comfort and edge. This shopper tee that plays off of Bloomingdales iconic brown bag is practically begging for me to add it to my closet. I just imagine pairing it with a shrunken cardigan and skinnies.
- D. Madison Patent Sophia Satchel, $358, Coach – Coach has really been impressing with their higher end bags, especially the Sophia satchel. Plus, it’s hard for moi to not fall for a deep red patent leather bag that would add so much life to any fall outfit.
- E. Brush Set Essentials, $28, Stila – Makeup brushes. *Deep sigh* I’ve been buying so many in different styles, sizes, and prices that it’s too ridiculous to mention. I told myself that I was through buying them for awhile. Well, that was before Stila sent out the email about their Holiday 2010 collection, which includes these brushes. I love the metallic pink and black contrast and they would look and fit perfectly with my others. BEAUTY BONUS: You get all 5 for $28!