Everyone has their own personal style when it comes to fashion and usually it carries on throughout their home. My personal clean style of neutral color with bright accents shows all up and down in my house. So, I’m really interested in OPI & Clark+Kensington paint collaboration.
The collab combines 18 of OPI’s most beloved shades with C+K’s premium paint to create a line of some of your favorite OPI shades in paint form. The 18 colors are separated to create 3 different, but completely stylish color palettes.
The Artist Collections features Keeping Suzi at Bay, Miami Beet, Don’t Touch My Tutu!, Gargantuan Green Grape, Samoan Sand and I Eat Mainely Lobster and has charming a colorful scheme and perfect for the person that love color, but in chic and soft touches.
The Wild Heart Collection includes Can’t Find My Czechbook, Black Onyx, My Pointe Exactly, Do You Lilac It?, Suzi Says Feng Shui, and Vant to Bite My Neck? and is for the person who is into drama and cool, chic colors.
The Romantic Collection contains OPI Red, Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, My Very First Knockwurst, Chick Flick Cherry, My Vampire is Buff and Over the Taupe and is all about glam and sophistication.
I love all the color sets and have a room in mind for each set. The paints are exclusively available at Ace Hardware and I think I’ve found my Saturday plans.
What can I say? It’s nail polish season and despite what the thermostat in my car says (it was almost 90 degrees this past weekend) summer is almost here and nothing screams summertime for me more than neon nails. It makes me happy.
OPI Neon Summer collection is the perfect collection of neon colors to pop against your carefree summer outfits and sexy tan. The collection will be available later this month and will also be available in the gel formula at local professional nail salons.
Spring training is right around the corner for Major League Baseball, So,the timing for the OPI and MLB nail polish collection is perfect.
The collection features 7 shades inspired by the MLB logo, which explains the multiple shades of reds and blue along with a white and orange.
- Girls Love Diamonds – Whether on the finger or on the field, this pure white is totally engaging.
- Short–STOP! – Go for it! This rich crème red is a real catch.
- Right Off the Bat – This frosty navy blue is a definite home run.
- 7th Inning Strrretch – Take this steely grey blue out to the ballgame.
- Umpires Come Out at Night – Friday night at the game is perfect for this deep midnight blue.
- Love Athletes in Cleats – This shimmery red and a man in uniform…now that’s romantic.
- Orange You Going to the Game? – This bright and playful orange is the ticket for fun.
The OPI x MLB collection will be available April 2014 and will retail for $9 at select retailers and salons.