I’ve been needing to find and buy a new pair of black oxfords and I think I just found them from Nordstrom’s current sale. These are Rebecca Minkoff’s ‘Phoebe’ oxfords and they look perfect with just amount of shiny and slight height. There currently 40% on Nordstrom.com. Time to pull out my debit card!
Rhinestone & Chain Drop Earrings, $3.80, Forever 21; Ribbed Tank Top, $9.95, H&M; Rebecca Minkoff Love Clutch, $255, Shopbop; PU Black Pleated Midi Skirt, $110, TopShop; Schutz Gilberta Pumps, $180, Piperlime; Joomi Lim Spike Bracelet, $128, Shopbop
It’s that time of the year when the days are getting shorter and I’m holed up in my house stalking my weather app for the arrival of cool and crisp temperatures. Yes, fall is approaching and I’m feening for it! I can’t wait to break out my cardigans, heavy knit dresses and tights (NOT leggings).
So, I’ve accumulated a fall intense list of items I’m lusting for this month.
- Christian Louboutin ‘Rouge Louboutin’ nail polish, $50, Nordstrom – I can’t fathom paying $50 for a manicure, let alone a polish, but Christian Louboutin is releasing his first nail color this month in a bright red, which is the same hue as the sole of his iconic shoes. I’m definitely curious to get a bottle. (PLUS, that bottle looks INSANE!)
- Sabine Double Link Necklace, $64, Piperlime – I’m not really a fan of silver jewelry, but I love the look of the black and silver link necklaces together. This necklace is a great piece to tie a plain outfit together or add a little edge to a soft look.
- Rebecca Minkoff Leo Pouch in Leopard, $95, ShopBop – Leopard print is a neutral print to me, because it practically goes with any color and adds a subtle pop when added in the form of an accessory, such as this sleek pouch from Rebecca Minkoff. This piece might become your BFF for a night on the town.
- Striped Scoop-Neck Jersey Dress, $29.94, Old Navy – I saw the navy/orange version of this dress this weekend while shopping during tax-free weekend and I was so mad that I didn’t buy it, but I’m glad I didn’t, because I would much rather get this black and tan version. Perfect for fall and winter.
- Kara Chain Loafers, $120, Topshop – I’m really trying to fall back from wearing too many flats, but these oxford loafers are too amazing. I love the detail of the thin gold chain between the upper and sole of the shoe.
- Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Cream, $38, Sephora – I’m in the market for a new eye cream and I’ve heard this one is great to help brighten, hydrate, and firm the underye area. Just what I need!
- Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush, $89.50, Clinique – My skin has always gotten along with Clinique products, especially their 3-Step Skin system. So, I’m definitely curious to try out their new skin cleansing brush. I hear the brush is super soft and gentle, but very effective in removing dirt and makeup from your skin.
Chanel’s Boy Bag has definitely been one of the most coveted bags of the year. The structured and quilted bag is a hybrid of ladylike, but edginess thanks to the heavy hardware and chains. However, since it is Chanel, the price tag can be hard for most wallets to digest. Luckily, there have been a few dupes to hit the fashion streets and you now have the option to buy, save, or splurge on a boy bag.
Yep, I went with the neon yellow and it looks amazing in person! I gave it a test drive and carried it this weekend and it was instantly hit. I love it, but it will be more appreciated in the warmer months and I can’t wait!