It’s been a minute since I’ve done a WEBB post in a while, but mainly due to the fact that I haven’t really been buying any new beauty products. However, now that the weather has changed, I was able to use this is an excuse to buy some new products. Most of these products are things I’ve been needing and/or wanting to buy and use.
- Carol’s Daughther Marula Products – This collection from Carol’s Daughter was the main reason I went to Ulta, because this line is carried exclusively at Ulta. As I’ve mentioned, I’m starting to get back into wearing my natural curly coils and based on the Youtube and Instagram posts I’ve seen about this line, I have high hopes.
- Sally Hansen Salon Polish in Sheer Bliss – If you follow me on Twitter, then you might have caught me tweet that I don’t have a gray polish. Well, I finally have one in my collection. I wore it this weekend and got loads of compliments.
- Nads Facial Wax Strips – Eh, I have facial hair issues. Plus, I’m growing my eyebrows and I’m trying to tame them as minimally. as possible.
- Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion – I know that I just created a list of my favorite toners, but I wanted to add this toner from Badescu. However, I couldn’t remember if I loved this one or not, because it had been years since I used it. So, I repurchased it this weekend and I’ll keep you updated.
- NYX Lip Pencil in Peek-A-Boo Natural – My favorite nude pencil. The perfectly pink and neutral nude matte lip.
- bliss Facial In A Box – Well, I can scratch this off my list of skincare products I want to try. I love facials!