I can’t exhale and sigh enough, because I’m just overwhelmed with getting ready for Christmas and working to pay for it. *Sigh* Anyway, that explains why this list is a few days late. Still, here is my list things I’m lusting for this month.
- A. Knitted Beanie with Braided Tassels, $8.80, Forever 21 – I’ve been wanting to venture into wearing one of these hats without feeling so out of place or too old to be wearing it. They are so cute, including this one from Forever 21.
- B. Positively Moxie Black Sequin Handbag by Melie Bianco, $81, Lulus.com – An all sequin bag that’s big enough to wear everyday? Usually not my style, but it being black could make it work. Plus, it could work for days of holiday office Christmas parties.
- C. Decree Juniors Ruffle Peacoat, $59.95, JCP.com – I love anytime I see a peacoat that has a subtle flirty detail like a ruffle, but not taking away from the classic feel of a peacoat. So, these peacoat by Decree is so cute. It’s available in mustard, charcoal, and purple, but the olive green fits looks chicer.
- D. Watchbox, $118, Fossil – I love the leather box and pillow that came with my Michael Kors watch and I’ve been looking for a nice way to keep my other watches. So, this watchbox from Fossil would be nice, because it comes with additional watch pillows and storage. I think I need this more than want.
- E. 6×6 by No. 6 Patent Lace-Up Boots, $98, Urban Outfitters – I hope these are still available after Christmas, because if so, consider these mine! Paired with leggings or skinny jeans, these are a definite need!
- F. Alexis Bittar ‘Midnight Garden” Lucite Ring, $150, Nordstrom – This ring looks so much better in person. Actually, in the right light, it looks like a huge ice cube melting on your finger. Sounds amazing, right? Also, it looks perfect for any winter look, day or night!