Last summer, I scored a cream peplum top covered in gold stars, which is one of my favorite tops. Ever since then, I’ve been obsessed with anything emblazoned with stars. Not to mention, there are a lot of star covered items out there. Starry styles are whimsical, my new favorite print, and I need more. One of the good things about all over prints like this is that you can keep everything else minimal. However, you can also go star crazy and I won’t judge.
Since my only star covered item is a thin peplum top, think I should I should get a warmer item that I can wear in the colder months. I found a lot of cute star covered items and even though I want them all, I cant’. However, if you think a star covered anything should be in your life and closet, keep reading.
Starry Styles: The Goods
- Leo Clutch, $64, Rebecca Minkoff
- Jude PJs, $130 (top) $70 (shorts), LOVE stories
- Darla Laser Cut Stars Box Clutch, $395, alice + olivia
- Star Statement Earrings, $34, Madewell
- Madison Mid Zip Bootie, $298, The Archive
- Star Patterned Sweater, $68, TopShop
- Star Print Ruffled Wrap Dress, $45, ASOS Curve