LINK-END ROUND-UP: November 19, 2021
Happy Friday, friends! After this week, I’m very appreciative to not just finish another work week, but also waking up to new days. Unfortunately, we sometimes focus more on the bad in our life than the good. I know I’ve been guilty of this most of my life, which is why I have anxiety. I’ve always had that “Hope for the best, prepare for the worst” mindset, which I now think of as stressful.
Therefore, I’ve decided to focus more of my energy toward things that bring me joy and peace. However, I’m very mindful that in order to get peace, I will have to deal with things that are stressful. As long as I feel at peace and ease in the end, I don’t mind that getting over that obstacle.
I still need to find and buy a new (fake) Christmas tree, but I don’t see that happening this weekend. Instead, I think I’m going to be a true homebody, which includes doing some organizing and deep cleaning. Also, I might move my living room around, which I’ve been pondering for a couple of months. However, I really go the desire yesterday morning before work and now I can’t not think about doing.
As usual, here’s to a finishing another week and to a weekend filled with doing whatever we want. Enjoy the read’s in this week’s Link-End Round-Up:
LINK-END ROUND-UP: November 12, 2021
- How to choose wall art for your home – Living Cozy
- Currently obsessing over snake tip nails – Refinery 29
- 8 tips on shopping estate sales – Cupcakes and Cashmere
- How to start a skincare regimen – The Style & Beauty Doctor
- How to stop thinking about what others think of you – The Atlantic
- 15 female makers we should all be obsessed with – Architectural Digest
- Debunking skincare myths on the internet from a dermatologist – The Everygirl