Spring has sprung and so has my obsession of floral, feminine, and flirty things! So, keep reading to see the list of things I am wanting and wishing I could obtain this month!
- A. Mulberry ‘Leah’ Tote, $995, ShopBop– This is definitely a wish item that I won’t probably ever have in my possession. Still, a girl can dream about an oversize pink pebble leather tote!
- B. Versace Versus Eau de Toilette Spray, $59-$79, Dillard’s– I’ve seen ad for this Versace scent in plenty of magazines and at the perfume counters, but never had the urge to smell it. However, I decided to get a whiff of the sample in the latest issue of Allure and I was sold! It’s a nice clean and fresh scent that would be great this spring! I’m definitely scoring this this weekend!
- C. Crochet Peasant Top, $27.80, Forever 21– I don’t know about you, but I have been reaching for almost all of my white items since spring arrived, but I still want and I would love to add this crochet peasant top to the white section of my closet. Feminine and frilly! love.
- D. Elephant Fabric Necklace, $45.95, Soho Hearts– Necklaces have been my go-to accessory for the past couple of weeks and the more unique the better! This adorable little necklace is a nice bauble to throw on to add a unexpected detail to blah outfit.
- E. Stuart Weitzman ‘Clip’ Sandal, $385, Nordstrom– Yes, my hunt for a fierce stappy natural tan sandal continues and has lead me to this classic and sexy sandal. Excuse me while I pant. *panting*
- F. Ronnie, $130, Boutique 9– I want a pair of sleek lace-up oxford for spring. The look so cute paired with rolled up boyfriend jeans or long denim shorts. So, I’m wondering if I want to drop some duckets on these black/white ones from Boutique 9 by Nine West. I do love them.
- G. MARC by Marc Jacob Zigzag dress, $258, Neiman Marcus– Spring means more nights filled with bites to eat with the boyfriend or drinks with the girls. So, that means a need to have more day to night transition pieces in the wardrobe. So, a colorful print dress like this one by MARC by Marc Jacobs is a perfect addition!
So, there you have it, my wants and wishes for April! Wish me luck!