I can’t wait for summer! If you know me, then you know that’s weird coming from me, because I’m not fan of anything that makes me sweat, but I am! Although May is still spring, this edition of lust-have features seasonal transition items. Details after the jump!
- Clarins Summer Bronze Self-Tanner Collection, $32.50, Sephora – for the past couple of days, I’ve been setting my foundation with my M.A.C refined gold bronzer and I love the glowy look it gives my face. However, the rest of me needs to play catch up and join in the bronze fun. So, I would love to try this Clarins Bronze collection that features tanning gel, suncreen, and body lift cream! Nice!
- Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, $49.50, Clinique – I’ve been reading reviews for this in preparation to purchase it this weekend. I think this is what my skin needs to try and get even my skintone. I have some acne marks on my cheek area that I need to leave the premises ASAP! *fingers crossed*
- Cara Accessories Coil Bracelet, $38, Nordstrom – I’ve been feeling the look of stacked bracelets, but the sound and annoyance of them sliding them up and down my wrist as I type is enough to make me give up on them. However, the next best thing to stacking bracelets is achieving the look without doing so. So, coil bracelets are just what I need, like this one by Cara Accessories.
- Easy Money ‘Lucky Penny’ Stretch Denim Jacket, $118, Nordstrom – Everyone needs a cropped well-fitted denim jacket, preferably in a dark rinse in long sleeves. I have a cropped medium washed short sleeve jacket, but I need a long sleeve medium dark wash like this one by Easy Money. I need to find one before it gets too hot to want one.
- Rebecca Minkoff Tie Dye Easy Rider Cate Clutch, $375, Shopbop – I’m appreciating tie dye this season, I need a new clutch, and I worship Rebecca Minkoff bags. So, needless to say, I think I might reward myself this month and buy myself this clutch!
- Juicy Couture Gillian Espadrille Bootie, $195, Neiman Marcus – Finally, a spring bootie that looks like a spring bootie, thanks to the espadrille wedge and light grey cutout suede uppers with peep toe.