I’m all about rich purples and pinks right now, when it comes to make-up. So, Estee Lauder’s new Vivid Shine collection is fabulous to me!
The collection features bold and bright shades of purple and pinks for eyes, lip, and nails. However, the one item I’m fascinated with and geeked to try are the Lipstick Luminizors.
You apply the luminizors over your lipstick for to add a new and color, finish, and overall dimension to your lipstick. The lipstick luminizors are available in 4 different shades; Gunmetal ( turns color deep, dark, dramatic), Lame’ (adds warmth with a golden finish), Pearlescent (lightens color with a pearly glow), and Foil (adds a cool silvery finish).
Here are the items I have been using almost everyday and don’t see myself giving up anytime soon.
Keep reading to see the list!
Yep, I’m bringing back Stained Couture’s monthly Lust-Have List. I was trying to find a way to bring it back and why not at the beginning of a new year. So, here the January 2010 edition of SC’s Lust-have List!
- A. Stone Blossom Clutch ($22) – I have said before, I’m not really a clutch person. So, when a clutch catches my brown eyes, it must be lovely. This embellished dainty clutch from Forever 21 is sparkly enough for night, but would also work for running errands in jeans and ballet flats.
- B. The Ivory Watch by Nixon ($350) – Ooohh, men’s watches on women is one trend that I don’t want to see disappear anytime soon this year. I have a couple that I love intensely. I really love the bangle feel and look they have. Although, my BF doesn’t get the chicness of it, I love men style watches. This Ivy watch by Nixon looks uber stylish and goes with any look or style. A true investment piece for the new year.
- C. Norma Kamali for Walmart All-in-One Jersey Dress ($24) – You gotta love an affordable and versatile piece in your closet. This multi-convertible dress from Norma Kamali’s collection for Wal-mart is pretty incredible. You can wear it 6 different ways and since its jersey, which means its appropriate all year! Bonus feature for my fellow curvy chicks: It goes all the way up to sixe XXL! Yippeee!
- D. Rebecca Taylor Daisy Silk Chiffon Top ($275) – So pretty! White silk chiffon + black lace = timeless. Since its chiffon, this would make a great late winter to spring transition piece.
- E. Nike Dunk High Skinny ($100) – I want a new pair of Nike High Dunks and this shimmery gold and black pair would make me super happy. Like walking on gold disco balls! lol
- F. Estee Lauder Sensuous set ($82.50) – My sister and I bought this gift set for my mom for Christmas and it smells incredible! It smells soft and, hence its name, very sensuous. My mom loves it, but since we tend to take toward the same scents and I picked it, I love it, too! We got her the largest set that includes a large bottle of the perfume, body cream, shower cream, and purse travel bottle. I begged for the travel bottle, but too no avail. So, I guess I’m going to have to buy my own bottle or at least lotion. I love it, but I was just thrilled that my mom did, too!
So, that ends January 2010’s Lust-Have list. I plan to scratch these off my list ASAP or when ever my bank account gives me the thumbs up!