Rhinestone & Chain Drop Earrings, $3.80, Forever 21; Ribbed Tank Top, $9.95, H&M; Rebecca Minkoff Love Clutch, $255, Shopbop; PU Black Pleated Midi Skirt, $110, TopShop; Schutz Gilberta Pumps, $180, Piperlime; Joomi Lim Spike Bracelet, $128, Shopbop
Congrats on making it to the halfway mark of 2014! Can you believe summer is practically here? Well, I can because I’ve had too many hot mess days thanks to the heat. Eh. So, I’ve been on this dress, simple shoes, and random casual bag kick with minimal makeup and jewelry. So, why not keep that going into June? Yeah. Here are some things that I’m lusting for this month.
- Hamilton Beach Java Blender, $69, Target – A machine that brews hot AND iced coffee?! However, not just coffee, but also teas and smoothies!
- Fallon Infinity Bent Ring, $175, Shopbop – I love this 2-fer ring that can be worn as a regular and midi ring in one.
- Premium Leather Backpack, $200, TopShop – A white leather backpack seems so right for the summer. Shouldn’t we all have one?
- MAKE UP FOREVER Aqua Matic in Iridescent Turquoise, $21, Sephora – A simple bright eyeliner and mascara can go a long way without the need for much more. Fun, flirty, and fast!
- Garden Party Skater Dress, $22.80, Forever 21 – When I saw this party dress, I instantly came up with so many scenarios that I could see myself reaching for this dress this summer. Weddings, parties, BBQ, and even just running errands on the weekend. Countless…
- Vince Niven Cutout Flats, $325, ShopBop – I’ve been contemplating buying a pair of Vince’s d’Orsay flats for the past month. However, that energy and contemplation went out the window as soon as I saw these hybrid of their d’Orsay with a wide strap. These shoes will look amazing paired with everything from shorts to dresses, to fun cropped trousers for work.
Off the top of my head, I can’t recall ever wanting to buy every piece of a Forever 21 collection…until now. Forever 21 is releasing an artist collection series inspired by the works of Keith Haring and Jean-Michel Basquiat.
The collection, which includes pieces for men and women, features artwork from the iconic designers on tees, skirts, tanks tops, and swimwear.
Check out more images from the collection, which hits Forever 21 stores and Forever21.com on May 23, below.