ITEM OF THE WEEK: Eco Lip Overnight Lip Mask
My lips decided to put in a rush order for the dry lips that usually comes in the winter. Actually, it’s probably due to me not properly preparing my lips for my lip obsession; matte liquid lipsticks. So, for the past few weeks, I’ve been very dutiful in making sure I regularly exfoliate my lips. However, I feel the ultimate gamechanger was introducing my lips to this overnight lip mask by Eco Lips.
I’ve been using and loving this lip mask ever since it was gifted to me a few weeks ago. Keep reading to see why this has been one of favorite additions to my nighttime skincare routine.
EMPTIES: September 2021
September was a chaotic month for me! Aside from turning 40, there were so many other birthday and celebrations to maneuver around. The only thing that seemed normal were the products I used up. All were products that I’ve used up before and loved. There were a couple that I loved so much that I bought the replacement before I used them up.
Keep reading get a revised review of the regulars in this month’s empties. Also, see which products I’ve already replaced and added back into my rotation.
EMPTIES: August 2021
Wait. Is this me actually posting my empties from the previous month before the end of the month? Wow. This feels exciting and weird, but here we are. So, in case you missed it, I didn’t post an EMPTIES: Jul2 2021 post, because I didn’t use up any products in July. Actual, I barely used up any products in August.
However, I did empty up a few products that I believe are worthy of sharing and giving a final review. So, keep reading to see if there were any winners in this batch of empties from August.
Seriously can’t believe that Summer 2021 is about to wrap. I was planning on having a hot girl summer, but I didn’t realize that the “hot” was in all cap and bold. So, I mostly opted for an “AC on blast in the house” summer and I’m not mad. However, while I was basking under the vents while it blew cold air, I did try and fell in love with some products. Discovering new beauty favorites is one of my favorite pastimes.
If you want to see what products I loved hard this summer, keep reading.
LUST-HAVE LIST: June 2021
Hey, June! June is one of those lowkey significant months, because it’s when we enter the last half of the year. I guess can call it the beginning of the end! LOL Either way, I’m actually looking forward to this month, because I’m cashing in some much needed vacation days this month. In a couple of weeks, I will take a staycation to my apartment, but I will venture out. I have a few plans with some friends and fam, but nothing too hectic. Well, there is that mini road trip my sister and I might take, but who knows.
What I do know, is that I need some new things in my life. My apartment is finally coming together, which I’m so grateful for. It’s wild how a couple of pieces of new furniture and some art can make a space feel like home. So, now that I feel my space is starting to take form, I need or redirect my energy to my style.
I can’t believe it, but I’m finally over my 2020 sweatpants everyday era. It was fun, cozy, and gave what it needed BUT I’m trying to be outside this summer and they don’t fit into the looks in my head. They might make a special appearance here and there, but I’m wanting easy dresses, some flowy pants, and casual chic tops. I did buy a dress this weekend, which is more work-friendly. Still, a dress was bought.
So, this month’s Lust-Have List is more fashion and style heavy with a peek into my ideal summer 2021 vibes.
LUST-HAVE LIST: June 2021
- Rouched Strap Wedges – Love the look of these rouched teva-esque sandals! Digging the platform and all the color option. I want them all, but the yellow are at the top of my list.
- Orly Gel polish in Tangerine Dream – I live in neon nail polish in the summer. So, I was all about Orly’s new electric neon polish collection. Of course, I wanted them all, but I don’t have any polish like this neon tangerine orange color. This will pop on tanned skin – trust me.
- Brown Faux Woven Tote – I have a brown leather tote in this same shade of brown and it’s well loved. However, this one from Aldo is more functional, not too big, and comes with a strap.
- Cateye Tortoise Sunglasses – I need some cateye style sunnies that aren’t black. These may work and I’m going to Target after work to try these on. Wish me and my fat face luck.
- Pastel Camo Tee Shirt – I have the traditional green camo version of this tee from Old Navy and feel obligated to get this pastel version. Cute. P.S. I see that Old Navy is (finally) stepping up their plus size fashion styles. A lot of cute top options that aren’t graphic tees. Thank God! #Amen