Okay. Yeah, I’m late, but I’ve had a lot going on and playing some catch-up on some “grown-up” stuff. Anyway, better late than never! Here is the list of things I’m lusting for this month. I guess you can say I’m all about accessories this month. Accentuate, ladies, accentuate.
- Carry All Tote, $51.98, ShoeMint.com – I love the color and fabric contrast of this bag. Just the splash of neon yellow is chic and can easily be a transitional piece into fall for those of us who enjoy sprinkles of neon all year and not just in the spring and summer.
- Robert Clergerie Wappy patent-leather lace-up oxfords, $472, Matches – Shiny blue patent-leather lace-up oxfords? Why I don’t mind if I do. However, that price tag is making me twitch. They are just so picture perfect, though. *le sigh*
- Queen of the Jungle necklace, $72, Melody Ehsani – Seriously, I’ve been lusting and dreaming of this necklace for a couple of months now and as soon as I get all this “grown up” stuff situated, this will be hanging around my neck everyday for probably the rest of the year…at least!
- DIY Nail Art Pens, $12.50, Fred Flare – Pure and simple genius. Less bottles and hassles when trying do some snazzy nail art in your free time. Just a grab a couple pens and get to work. Plus, you get both pens for $12.50. Deal!!
- Out For Blood bracelet, $31, Fancy – Very morgue and slightly creepy, but very creative and life-life, if that’s a good thing. I like it. I want it.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Perro Bootie, $350, Piperlime – So…I think this might be the perfect bootie. Clean and classic style and detail. The zipper is chic and edgy at the same time, which can be hard to do. The heel is high, but the hidden platform makes it a lot easier to walk in. Yep, this is utter perfection and a need for me right now.
There you have it. Late, but pretty lovely…in my opinion.