A few beauty products under $5 that include some of my personal favorite drugstore products, including a few cult favs and new classics in the makeup junkie world.
- Rimmel London Stay Matter Powder in Transparent, $3.99 – This is my go-to powder for everyday use. I initially bought it to set my undereye concealer, which it does a wonderful job at doing so, but recently I’ve been using it all over my face and it’s just the bees knee.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear, $3.97 – This is the only gel I use to keep my brows in place, bare or filled in with powder. It keeps my brows in place and on point…all day. I’ve been using this clear mascara for my brows for years and haven’t looked back.
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish, $1.99 – If there is a color of nail polish you are looking for, there’s a strong chance that Sinful colors has it ans for less than $2, at that. The color payoff for Sinful Colors is amazing and the selection of colors is vast.
- NYX Lip Pencils $3.49 -These knocked Wet n Wild Pencils off of my favorite drugstore lip pencils. They offer a wide selection of colors, plus it has a high longevity during the day. My personal favorite colors are Blooom which is a nice and deep fuschia and Peekaboo Neutral which is the base for all my nude lip options.
- Covergirl Cheek Blushers $3.99 -My favorite drugstore blush. Nicely pigmented and my favorite shade, Pretty Peach, adds a soft and natural flush to my skin.