EMPTIES: August 2023
I have to be honest, it’s taking me some time to get back into the swing of things since my vacation. Also, it doesn’t help that Labor Day weekend felt longer than the vacation. However, I’m trying to do better and decided to start by posting a new Empties post. This is definitely progress since I usually don’t get around to posting it until the middle of the month -if not later.
Still, keep reading to see all of the products I used up last and my final opinion of each product.
LUST-HAVE LIST: September 2023
Happy September! If you know me, then you already know that September is my favorite month of the year. The main reason is that it’s my birthday month and the kick off of my favorite season; Fall. It’s also the beginning of fall festivals and cooler weather. So, the whole month is pretty much a vibe!
Even though the whole month has a lot going on, the main star for me is still my birthday. Therefore, every September edition of my Lust-Have List is pretty much my birthday wishlist. Usually, I get 1 or 2 things off the list, but I’m challenging myself to get at least 3 of things. No need to wonder, because I’m going to share which ones I’m aiming to grab this month. So, check out the things I’m wanting and aiming to get from this month’s Lust-Have List.
LUST-HAVE LIST: September 2023
- Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo – I’ve been using the 5-minute mask acidic bonding mask from Redken for about a month and it’s so good! So much so, that I feel like I need to get the shampoo to see if they are going to be my new hair cleaning duo. This is one of the the items I’m definitely getting this month.
- Coach Lana 23 Colorblock Purse – Another item I’m aiming to get is this super fab bag from Coach. The shape is so good and it’s my favorite color; greem. I thought a new Apple was going to be my big gift to me, but not anymore. Honestly, I think I need this bag like air!
- Arizona Big Buckle Shearling Lined Sandals – I think 21 year old me wouldn’t get fur-lined sandals, but 41 year old me thinks will feel amazing!
- Oversized Sweatshirt Dress – I’m going through a bit of a weightloss phase thanks to casual daily weight training. So, clothes are fitting looser and I’m not sure if I’m ready to try smaller sizes at moment. So, oversized tops and dresses like this sweatshirt dress are going to be my fall uniform. Looks super cozy, too!
- Faux Tree Trunk – I’ve been obsessed with this tree trunk potter for a couple of weeks. The uniqueness speaks to me!
- Burberry Goddess Perfume – I’ve never wanted to smell a perfume as much as I want to smell this one. I just know once I smell it, I’m going to want to immediately buy it, which is why it’s the final thing off this month’s list that I’m planning to actually buy.
Biore’ UV Aqua Rich Sunscreen Review
If you have been around here for a minute, then you should know that I’m an SPF girl. I’m definitely not one of those people that forget to wear sunscreen, because it’s the star of my morning skincare routine. Even if I would forget to apply some before leaving my apartment, I wouldn’t be without some for long. I keep a tube of sunscreen in my car, purse, and even on my desk at work. However, I don’t think I wiill ever have enough and I’m always down to try a new one.
I recently received Biore’ UV Suncreen and have been trying it for about a month now. So, I think it’s time to give my review of these Biore’ sunscreens. Keep reading for my thoughts.
EMPTIES: July 2023
For a second, it felt like I didn’t use up any products last month. However, a quick peek under my bathroom sink reminded me that I was able to knock out a few. Keep reading to see what products I used up last month and my final opinion.
You may recall, that I recently tried one of the body deodorants by Lume. Although the deodorant had pros and cons, in the end, I was impressed with the product. Actually, I as so imprfeI wanted to give the Lume Body Wash a try.
If you’re interested in my thoughts on this body wash, keep reading!