This list features nothing but things that I want this month as soon as the weather warms up. Read more to get the 411 on the items!
- A. Michele Deco ‘Carousel’ Customizable Watch ($325) – I don’t know what is with me lately, but I’m really into watches. This customizable watch by Michele lets you buy and mix n match various colored silicone straps or a stainless steel bracelet band.
- B. Amrita Singh Pebble Ring in Green Turquoise ($50) – Turquoise jewelry is always classic and really pops with crisp white spring clothes. I love this pebble ring, because the turquoise is broken up into small pebbles and not too bold.
- C. Printed Romper with Belt ($27.80) – Me in a romper?! That’s something I thought I would never want to see again, but I think I’m ready to add them to my wardrobe this spring. However,my curves and I don’t want anything too tight or clingy. So, this printed romper from Faith 21 (Forever 21’s Plus Size line) seems perfect! The belt will cinch the waist and the black and white print will make choosing a pop of color easy. I think I’m going to order this…NOW!
- D. Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Make-Up Base ($48) – I’ve been wanting to try this bronzer by Chanel for a minute. It’s not a powder, but almost like a clay that is highly pigmented and will last a long time. It’s a little pricey for a bronzer, but it’s freaking CHANEL!
- E. Tory Burch Stud Thong Sandals ($275) – Hot and can be worn with everything from leggings to dresses to jeans. Love it! They are available in tan and black and I want them both!
- F. M.A.C Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick ($14) – This is the lipstick to have right now. My MAC counter couldn’t keep it and I had to go ahead and order it online and I’m happy and uber thrilled that I got the word from Nordstrom that its been shipped! It’s a semi-sheer “barbie” pink that compliments most complexions. I can’t until mine finally arrives!
Are you interested in any of the items I mentioned? If so, tell me about them or items that you are going to introduced to your wardrobe or wear out this month!
I love the watches and the ring. They are up my alley.
I am really into waches. I love the ones shown. I also like the ring. I would like to won both of them.