LUST-HAVE LIST: September 2022
It’s September, which is my favorite month and not just because it’s my birthday month. Fall finally comes this month and the weather is already cooling down and I had my first PSL this morning. Yep, I’m ready for fall – bring on the pumpkin everything and leaves all over the place.
Although Fall doesn’t officially start until September 22, I think I’m one of those people that will get into Fall mode as soon as September hits. Why not? Almost every store I’ve gone into has it looking like I’m running behind and Fall has been here for weeks. lol
Despite me ready for fall, the items in this month’s Lust-Have List are only tiptoeing into the season. Slow and steady wins the race! Keep reading to see what items I’m wanting this month. Actually, I’m obsessed with every item on this list!
LUST-HAVE LIST: September 1, 2022
- Burgundy Gel Polish – I’m already starting to break out my moody fall makeup, which includes dark red polish like this one gel polish from le mini macron. Perfect.
- Lugsole Leather Lace-Up Boots – I finally threw away my beloved and well loved combat boots. I need a placement ASAP and this Madewell pair is at the top of my list.
- Smiley Face Halo Charms for Apple Watch – I did NOT know that charms for apple watches was “a thing”, but there’s no turning back now that I know. These happy face charms are so adorable and perfect for my basic black band.
- FENTY Fat Water Hydrating Milk Toner – I love a good hydrating toner and this one from FENTY is toner and essence hybrid. I must try it ASAP!
- Celestial Sweater Vest – Are sweater vests coming back?! IDK if they are or aren’t, because I want this one I spotted on ASOS. I’m obsessed.