Here are the items I have been using almost everyday and don’t see myself giving up anytime soon.
Keep reading to see the list!
I’ve mentioned some of these products before, but they are still going strong in my life.
- Avon Face Perfector – Read my review here
- M.A.C Fix + – I spray this on before I apply my foundation and after I’m done applying my make-up to set it.
- Almay Clear Complexion Concealer – I use this as my under eye concealer to brighten my eyes and I also on certain darker areas of my face as somewhat of a primer for my concealer.
- M.A.C ‘Studio Sculpt’ Concealer – I used to use Studio Finish concealer, but now that I’m wearing a tinted foundation. So, I needed a concealer with a fuller coverage and this does the job. FYI: I’m a NC42
- M.A.C Prep + Prime Eye Primer – I bought this primer over a year ago and I didn’t like it. I’ve only been using it recently to use it up and I’m almost done. Then it’s back to UD! Don’t get me wrong, it does keep the color, but it creases on me like crazy!
- Estee Lauder Artist’s Eye Pencils in Soft Smudge black and Smudge brown– I use the brown one to slightly fill in my brows and I line my waterline with the black one. Since they are both smudge, they look more natural and stay on all day. I got these in a holiday collection, but I bought some more as backup. I just started using this after they were taking up space in my case for months! Glad I did!
- M.A.C ‘Greasepaint’ Stick in Below Ground – I use this a base coat for my current eye color du jour …
- M.A.C Eyeshadow Sumptuous Olive – Another item I bought a long time ago that I only used once or twice. However, I decided that I wanted to try something other that my usual neutral tans and browns. This makes a nice smokey deep green eye and I’m loving it! No highlighter, BTW!
- Perricone M.D. No Foundation Foundation – The lovely people over at Perricone sent this to me a couple of months. I used it when I received it, but at the time I was still not ready to give up the full coverage my Revlon Colorstay gave me. However, when it got hotter, this became my best friend. Plus, it’s anti-aging! The smell isn’t that great, though. Whatevs.
- L’Oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon – Incredible!
- L’Oreal TELESCOPIC precise liquid liner in black – I accidentlly bought this and I’m not a fan of it. So, this is another item I’m trying to use up. I don’t like the application tip. Other than that, it’s alright!
- Clinique True Bronzed Pressed Powder in Sunkissed – Read my review here.
- M.A.C Gaga Glam – This stays in my make-up bag…at all times!
- M.A.C Pink Poodle Lipglass – Another permanent resident in my make-up bag.