Floral Dresses for Fall 2023
It’s hard to believe, but Fall 2023 will be here in a couple of days. In case you aren’t aware; I’m very much a Fall girl! Dress me in layers and fill me up with all the pumpkin flavor everything.
However, with every season change, the first thing that I think about is my wardrobe. I’m still trying to figure out what my Fall 2023 uniform is going to be, but I know the star of my wardrobe. Personally, I can’t consider my fall wardrobe complete without adding some new fall dresses. Which means I always start with dresses and decided to share some that have caught my eye.
So, keep reading to see my personal faves. I separated them by lengths: mini, midi, and maxi!
LUST-HAVE LIST: September 2023
Happy September! If you know me, then you already know that September is my favorite month of the year. The main reason is that it’s my birthday month and the kick off of my favorite season; Fall. It’s also the beginning of fall festivals and cooler weather. So, the whole month is pretty much a vibe!
Even though the whole month has a lot going on, the main star for me is still my birthday. Therefore, every September edition of my Lust-Have List is pretty much my birthday wishlist. Usually, I get 1 or 2 things off the list, but I’m challenging myself to get at least 3 of things. No need to wonder, because I’m going to share which ones I’m aiming to grab this month. So, check out the things I’m wanting and aiming to get from this month’s Lust-Have List.
LUST-HAVE LIST: September 2023
- Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo – I’ve been using the 5-minute mask acidic bonding mask from Redken for about a month and it’s so good! So much so, that I feel like I need to get the shampoo to see if they are going to be my new hair cleaning duo. This is one of the the items I’m definitely getting this month.
- Coach Lana 23 Colorblock Purse – Another item I’m aiming to get is this super fab bag from Coach. The shape is so good and it’s my favorite color; greem. I thought a new Apple was going to be my big gift to me, but not anymore. Honestly, I think I need this bag like air!
- Arizona Big Buckle Shearling Lined Sandals – I think 21 year old me wouldn’t get fur-lined sandals, but 41 year old me thinks will feel amazing!
- Oversized Sweatshirt Dress – I’m going through a bit of a weightloss phase thanks to casual daily weight training. So, clothes are fitting looser and I’m not sure if I’m ready to try smaller sizes at moment. So, oversized tops and dresses like this sweatshirt dress are going to be my fall uniform. Looks super cozy, too!
- Faux Tree Trunk – I’ve been obsessed with this tree trunk potter for a couple of weeks. The uniqueness speaks to me!
- Burberry Goddess Perfume – I’ve never wanted to smell a perfume as much as I want to smell this one. I just know once I smell it, I’m going to want to immediately buy it, which is why it’s the final thing off this month’s list that I’m planning to actually buy.
When it comes to dresses, especially in the miserable summer weather, the easier the better. Easy summer dresses is my go-to everyday look in the summer whenever possible. Dresses are always an easy choice, especially during the hot day of summer.
I define easy summer dresses as a dress that’s not too intricate and you can easily throw on, but can be dressed up or down. Pretty much any dress that you can pull over and go will work. Also, you don’t have to overthink accesories, when trying to style it. Again, easy summer dresses.
Keep reading to see some of my current favorites that I’ve been eyeing for my upcoming vacation. However, all of these dresses will work if you jut plan to lay low all summer, which is also a vibe.
Easy Summer Dresses 2023
- Oversized Kaftan Dress – Honestly, I’m ready to step into my kaftan era and I wouldn’t mind stepping in it while wearing this one. It comes in other prints, but you can’t go wrong with black and cream.
- Gingham Mini Dress -This one is great because you can wear it as is or over white baby tee and short shorts.
- Short Sleeve Mini T-shirt Dress – A good, simple t-shirt dresss will get you far every summer.
- V Tunic Dress -This dress is the perfect summer work dress. The clean lines make it work-friendly and the fun print makes it great for after work drinks.
- Flutter Sleeve Mini Tea Dress – Short tea dresses are my one of my favorite styles of dresses.
- Flutter Sleeve Midi Tea Dress – However, the long ones hit, too! 🙂
Summer Beach Totes 2023
As I mentioned, I’m currently planning a beach vacation for late summer. This weekend, I did square away the room and rental car, which has me excited to go even more. However, now it’s time to start figuring out everything I need. Honestly, I think I have enough clothes, because I plan to loaf in shorts and bathing suits.
I wasn’t prepared the last time I went to the beach. It was a last minute invite and I didn’t have time to plan. Plus, I didn’t think that I would enjoy being on the beach for too long, because I don’t like heat. However, I was really wrong and it was so relaxing and perfectly warm. So, I plan to be laid out on the beach for an extended amount of time this time and know that I will need a beach bag.
You will need a beach tote to carry your essentials, such as towel, phone and summer books. Check out these fun beach totes for everyone.
Summer Beach Totes 2023
- Hola Beaches Straw Tote – I love word play lol
- Sheer Orange Mesh Tote – Classic fun summer tote
- Mesh Utility Tote Bag – Perfect for family beach day
- Oversized Boxy Tote – Classic and 3 different color options
- Kids Beach Tote Train Case – For kids, but cute enough for adults lol
- Seasonal Straw Tote – 3 different fun sayings
- Mesh Beach Tote – Perfect everyday summer tote – on and off the beach
- Striped Canvas Beach Tote – Screams summer beach vacation
It’s hard to believe that Easter is less than 2 weeks away. However, after spending the last 2 years watching Easter services from the comfort of my home, I decided to go in-person. Easter is the Super Bowl of holidays for churches. More people go to church on that one than any other day of the year, which is no shocker. Now that I know I’m going to go to service, I’ve been deciding on what to wear and landed on a dress. For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been looking at so many Easter dresss online, but I’m looking for cute adult Easter dresses.
Of course, you can find dresses everywhere you turn, but finding the right dress that’s cute and not over the top cute can be hard. So, to purge my mind and bookmarks, I’ve decided to share 10 dress options. Just in case you’re still on the hunt for a new dress to wear for Easter.
Cute Adult Easter Dresses
- Linen Floral Mini Dress
- Constance Floral Maxi Dress
- Sheer Long Sleeve Skater Dress
- Ruffle Frill Hem Maxi Dress
- Patchwork Print Flowy Dress
Some of my favorite Easter shopping moments was my mom telling me the look that she was going for for me. lol I’ll never forget the nautical theme I had for Easter 1992 – complete with pearl earring and white straw hat with a nautical ribbon. I don’t know everything, but I do know that I will never wear another hat for Easter in my life. Despite my disdain for hats, I loved my Easter accessories. This year, I’m definitely buying a new straw tote bag to complete the look.
More Cute Adult Easter Dress
- Midi Linen Floral Dress
- Printed Green Short Dress
- Keyhold Belted Halter Floral Dress
- Printed Box Pleated Dress
- Balloon-Sleeve A-line Dress