For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been carrying 2 days to work – my everyday shoulder bag and a canvas tote from a blogger event. My purse carries my daily necessities, which includes keys, phone, wallet and makeup bag – to name a few. The tote catches everything else, such as planner, umbrella(if needed), and lunch. However, I’ve come to the realization that this doesn’t have to be my norm. I can totally find a new work bag that can carry the contents of both bags.
Not to mention, I’m really into moments when I have a justifiable reason to shop for new purse. So, if you’re looking for a new roomy purse for work or every day, keep reading to see my picks.
Every year, I look forward to fall, because the weather warms up, it’s the soft opening of the holiday season, and my birthday. Another thing that I love is all of the fall style for 2019 options and even the weather has cooled down. So, I’ve been scouting cute sweaters, dresses, and pinning all the boots I can find. For fall, I think I’m going for a dresses and boots this season, but with a super casual feel.
Keep reading to get the details on this look that I’m really digging.
eSTYLIST: Fall Style for 2019
- Mini Gold Bar Earrings – Little known fact about me – I’ve had a second ear piercing since I was in the 4th grade. However, it’s been a while since I’ve worn any earrings in them and I’ve thought about letting them close up. Now, I’ve changed my mind and decided that I want to keep them open to wear cute, little gold earrings in them. This tiny gold bars would look super cute and chic in secondary ear piercings. I’m getting them.
- Long Sleeve Printed Smock Dress – Dresses have been my jam for the last few falls, which includes printed dresses. I’m swooning for this smock dress from ASOS and it looks cute and comfy – my clothes love language.
- Patent Leather Lug Sole Booties – The one boot style I’ve been loving recently is lug sole booties. I was having the hardest time finding a pair that didn’t cost a whole paycheck. Plus, they it was hard finding a pair that didn’t have a super high heel. Spotted these on Nordstrom and I’m confident that I’m going to buy them the next time I get paid.
- Pebble Leather Flap Crossbody – Loving the structured feel of this crossbody. Plus, the pebbled leather texture is perfect to wear everyday, which I would do.
So, I’ve been slowly easing myself into fall things, such as adding pumpkin flavors to my coffee. I even pondered buying a pumpkin-scented candle, but that felt too soon. However, I do feel like this is the perfect time to start trying to decide what styles I’m gravitating to this fall. So, let’s start with shoes you need for fall. Well, shoes I need for fall.
At the moment, I’m into structured and classic designs – this includes shoes, too. Come take a look.
Have you heard of the saying “Lazy days of Summer?” For me, my lazy days of summer usually consists of little to no makeup, my hair in a high bun, and casually cute summer dress. Dresses and I have the most fun in the summer, because the help me look together with little effort. So, you will usually see me in one of my summer dresses most days.
Unfortunately, I don’t have as many dresses this summer, which has had me fawning over so many dresses. Probably tens of tens of dresses, but I decided to share my 10 favorite summer dresses, as of now.
I used to hate Summer. Being hot and sticky while praying that my primer du’jour can keep my makeup from sliding off my face isn’t great. However, I’ve find one high point of summertime; color fun summer accessories. Most summers, I tend to mix and play with different colors and/or patterns. However, this year, I’m all about neon accessories.
Actually, I always break out a pop of neon here and there every summer, because neon is summer. Seriously, if you’ve seen me in person or my feet on IG, then you will notice that I’ve been wearing a fun neon yellow or orange polish. However, this summer, I’ve been vibin’ more with neon pink and neon green accessories. Still looking for the perfect neon green polish.
Check out my favorite neon green and pink finds. Trust me, this list is going to keep growing over the next couple of months.
Pink and Green Neon Accessories
- Neon Pink Nail Polish Duo – It’s been a couple of years since I’ve been able to find a good neon pink polish that doesn’t take 20 coats to get the perfect hue of fluorescent pink. I have faith in Nails Inc. polish and think that the neon pink in this duo will be amazing. I might pick this up this weekend.
- Vinyl Visor – I wish my head size would allow me to be a cap person, but thank goodness for visors. This smoke and neon green visor is perfect and super affordable.
- Fringe Drop Earrings – My love of statement earrings are back for Summer’19 and why not get a pair of flamingo pink fringe drop earrings. Bauble Bar has really been trying to invade my bank account.
- Translucent Visor Sunglasses – Okay, these visor sunglasses aren’t technically neon, but would look great with some neon pink pieces.
- Animal Print Heeled Sandals – These shoes make me so mad! They make me mad, because I want both pair. Unfortunately, neither are available in my size and probably won’t be, because Zara rarely restocks.
- Neon Translucent Crossbody – My favorite neon accessory ever is a neon bag in a simple design. This neon crossbody is also available in neon pink, but I always fancy a neon purse.