Every year, I look forward to fall, because the weather warms up, it’s the soft opening of the holiday season, and my birthday. Another thing that I love is all of the fall style for 2019 options and even the weather has cooled down. So, I’ve been scouting cute sweaters, dresses, and pinning all the boots I can find. For fall, I think I’m going for a dresses and boots this season, but with a super casual feel.
Keep reading to get the details on this look that I’m really digging.
eSTYLIST: Fall Style for 2019
- Mini Gold Bar Earrings – Little known fact about me – I’ve had a second ear piercing since I was in the 4th grade. However, it’s been a while since I’ve worn any earrings in them and I’ve thought about letting them close up. Now, I’ve changed my mind and decided that I want to keep them open to wear cute, little gold earrings in them. This tiny gold bars would look super cute and chic in secondary ear piercings. I’m getting them.
- Long Sleeve Printed Smock Dress – Dresses have been my jam for the last few falls, which includes printed dresses. I’m swooning for this smock dress from ASOS and it looks cute and comfy – my clothes love language.
- Patent Leather Lug Sole Booties – The one boot style I’ve been loving recently is lug sole booties. I was having the hardest time finding a pair that didn’t cost a whole paycheck. Plus, they it was hard finding a pair that didn’t have a super high heel. Spotted these on Nordstrom and I’m confident that I’m going to buy them the next time I get paid.
- Pebble Leather Flap Crossbody – Loving the structured feel of this crossbody. Plus, the pebbled leather texture is perfect to wear everyday, which I would do.
Did you know that tomorrow is the first day of Summer? Well, I did, but it almost slipped my mind. Sometimes it can be hard to remember the official start of Summer, because most people kick off Summer on Memorial Day. Not to mention, it’s been beyond hot for a couple of months now. Well, I’ve been thinking about what’s going to be my go-to outfit for the Summer. I hate being hot, which overpowers any self-conscious and body insecurities. So, this eStylist is just one no inhabited outfit that I might be spotted in Summer 2019. It’s too hot to care. *shrug*
eSTYLIST: Hey Summer 2019
- Oversized Rib Knitted T-Shirt, $40, TopShop – Although this would more of a regular or fitted fit on me, this ribbed tee doesn’t look “too” casual.
- Wide-cut Shorts, $17.99, H&M – I’ve been wanting to find some cute plus-size wide leg shorts and these are perfect.
- Shashi Barbados Earrings, $46, Shopbop – Straw hoop earrings with with white lucite detail!? Gimme!
- Straw Bucket Bag, $29.99, Target – I’m so glad that straw bags are still in this summer and with more style options. I’m obsessed with this bucket bag.
- Cadirecia Cognac Sandals, $70, Aldo Shoes – I still love an ornate sandal and this don’t disappoint. Plus, they match my shell necklace.
This week has been long and I can’t express how thrilled I am that this is long weekend. Yes, it’s Memorial Day Weekend. For me, it’s going to be a lazy weekend and I will dress as such. This edition of eStylist is definitely lazy, but cute.
I know that most people spend this extended weekend by going out of town or hitting up BBQs. I’m not mad at those options, but I want to be left alone this weekend. This weekend also marks the beginning of Summer, but it’s been feeling like summer all week. Girl, I’m talking about consecutive days in the high 90s, which feels miserable.
Thankfully, the pools in my apartment open this weekend, which gives you an idea of where I plan to be this weekend. Also, I need to break out all my shorts and summer dresses, because it’s that time. We had a light winter, which means we’re probably going to have a sweltering summer. Ugh, I’m going to have to stock up on sunscreen and ingredients to make my fav lemon mint water. Hydration is key!
The look I’m feeling this weekend is throwback to pieces I owned back in the 80s; acid wash. Never saw this coming back, but I think I want to test it out this summer.
eSTYLIST: Memorial Day Weekend 2019
eSTYLIST post to welcome Spring 2019!
Spring is here…finally! Not only is Spring here, but I also think that Spring weather is here, too. Well, there it was about 30 degree yesterday, but it eventually warmed up into a warm, sunny day in the mid-60s. It was beautiful!
When Spring finally hits, I usually break out all the floral prints and pastel colors. However, the other style I break out is neutral and natural colors and textures, which is what I’m into this season. I’ve buying a lot of natural colors and textures such as olive, tans, and raffia straw accessories. Therefore, this eStylist post for Spring 2019 contains all the styles and details that I’ve loving for spring.
eSTYLIST: Hey Spring 2019
Even if I’m single or in a relationship, I don’t really care about Valentine’s Day. The only thing I really like about the day is that all the left over candy is 50% off. Other than that, there’ s nothing to make a big deal out of, in my opinion. Although the BF will probably get a gift for Valentine’s Day, I could less. However, one thing I have been loving is the celebrating Galentine’s Day, which is using the holiday to spend with your girlfriends. The great thing about Galentine’s Day is that you don’t have to celebrate it on Valentine’s Day, but either the day before or day after. Since V-Day falls on a Thursday this year, y0u can even stretch it out to the weekend.
I’m celebrating Galentine’s Day with 2 of my favorite GFs this Friday, but we’re not sure where, yet. Sushi is usually or go-to dinner move, but we might do something different for G-Day. Although I’m not sure where we’re going, I’m pretty sure I know what I’m wearing. Well, I think I do and it will be comfortable enough to make room for carbs and wine. Looking for a cute and casual look that will for a night out with your girls? Well, keep reading to get the details on the look inspo.