eSTYLIST: Fall 2020 Look
Fall is finally here and I’m over the moon about it! I had a real bad case of the “Mondays” on Monday and felt irritable for most of day. However, I feel so much better yesterday and didn’t realize why, but I like to think it’s because my favorite season is here.
Fall encompasses everything I live for in a season; cool weather, cozy looks, and the beginning of the holiday seasons. Not to mention, my birthday falls in Fall, too. Here in Memphis, the fall weather ran up on us to quick that I didn’t have the chance to finalize my Fall 2020 vibes. Still, I’m ready for sweaters, textures, chunky boots, and fitted trousers. That’s the aesthetic that I’m learning toward this fall.
So, check out my vision in my Fall 2020 eSTYLIST look:
eSTYLIST: Fall 2020 Look
- Burgundy Crew Neck Cardigan – One of my favorite colors for fall and winter is burgundy. However, I don’t have a burgundy cardigan, which is one of the fall things I don’t own. Time to change that this year.
- Plus Size Fitted Plaid Ankle Pants – This year, I’m all about straight leg and skinny printed trousers. These from Forever 21 are perfect.
- Snake-embossed Combat Boots – How insanely good are these combats?! Personally, I don’t think i have enough cute combat boots and these snake-embossed ones are definitely good.
- Animal Print Leather Crossbody – A brown faux animal print leather purse is the only person you need to add to your fall wardrobe. I stand 10 toes down to that statement.
What’s your favorite fashion statement for fall? Share below!
Since my love life is lowkey complicated, I’m not doing much for Valentine’s Day. I have some plans to meet a couple of friends for apps and drinks after work tomorrow as mini Galentine’s Day 2020. Actually, I want to do something different, too. So, I’m going to throw some other options for us to do after drinks. I lowkey want to go to Dave & Busters, because I’m pretty sure that’s going to be one of the least romantic spots in the world. So, it sounds perfect. Wish me luck.
You can switch the belt bag for a clutch or the belt bag for a clutch. No matter what, you can make this look work for whatever plans you have. I decided to not add jewelry, because the look is already “busy”. However, you can complete the look with a simple pair or hoops of statement jewelry. Wear whatever you love, because – in the end – it is the day of love.
Keep reading to get all the details on this sporty look for a fun and casual Galentine’s Day Night Out. Also, feel free to share what plans you have for Valentine’s Day this year.
eSTYLIST: Galentine’s Day 2020
- Adidas 90s logo sweater – Legit fell in love with this sweater, which influenced this post to be more sporty than girly.
- Faux Leather Leggings – I feel like a pair of leather or faux leather leggings are needed in every wardrobe. Plus, you can dress them up casual and chic, if needed.
- Herschel Supply Red Belt Bag – If you’re going to be sporty, a belt bag is a must. This one from Herschel Supply is awesome.
- Valentine’s Day Ultraboost 20 – I’m one of those people that don’t like to mix and match logos. So, I’m so glad that adidas has a V-Day shoe and it matches the sweater. Win, win.
I’m still a little in awe that this year and decade (to most) is almost over. Yep, tomorrow is New Years Eve. When the date changes at midnight to a new year, I plan to be doing the same thing I’ve been doing the past few years – deep in sleep. It’s my favorite tradition as an adult, but I know that most people will be partaking in fun and festive things. I’m sure that most of those people have been planning for this night for weeks and already have their outfits dangling in their closet. Yet, I’m also sure there are some people still in the dark on what they are wearing, which is why I’m here with a easy last minute NYE outfit.
I picked pieces that you can find in a local store. Who knows, maybe you already have something similar in your closet. Keep reading to get all the info about the pieces featured, including where to buy them.
eSTYLIST: Last Minute NYE Outfit
- Sequin Dress – Anytime sequins is an appropriate option – go for it! Well, that’s my new motto from here out. These dark green number from H&M isn’t too revealing, but subtly sexy thanks to lowered back and length. This dress also comes in red/black, but the dark green looks more versatile for formal dinners and future holiday parties.
- Simple Silver Strappy Evening Shoe – Personally, I think you can rock this dress with a black pump or gold evening heel. However, I love the way this simple silver strappy number compliments this dress without taking away from it. You can find this shoe at Macy’s and it’s on sale for $25 and comes in extended width options. Plus, it’s a good shoe to keep in your closet, much like the dress.
- Sequin Clutch – Although this clutch is sequined, as well, it’s not too overbearing. So, it won’t clash with an all sequin dress.
- Rhinestone Hoop Drop Earrings – I would avoid wearing a necklace with an all sequin dress. Instead, I would opt for large hoops or drop earrings, like this rhinestone pair from Forever 21.
Every year, I look forward to fall, because the weather warms up, it’s the soft opening of the holiday season, and my birthday. Another thing that I love is all of the fall style for 2019 options and even the weather has cooled down. So, I’ve been scouting cute sweaters, dresses, and pinning all the boots I can find. For fall, I think I’m going for a dresses and boots this season, but with a super casual feel.
Keep reading to get the details on this look that I’m really digging.
eSTYLIST: Fall Style for 2019
- Mini Gold Bar Earrings – Little known fact about me – I’ve had a second ear piercing since I was in the 4th grade. However, it’s been a while since I’ve worn any earrings in them and I’ve thought about letting them close up. Now, I’ve changed my mind and decided that I want to keep them open to wear cute, little gold earrings in them. This tiny gold bars would look super cute and chic in secondary ear piercings. I’m getting them.
- Long Sleeve Printed Smock Dress – Dresses have been my jam for the last few falls, which includes printed dresses. I’m swooning for this smock dress from ASOS and it looks cute and comfy – my clothes love language.
- Patent Leather Lug Sole Booties – The one boot style I’ve been loving recently is lug sole booties. I was having the hardest time finding a pair that didn’t cost a whole paycheck. Plus, they it was hard finding a pair that didn’t have a super high heel. Spotted these on Nordstrom and I’m confident that I’m going to buy them the next time I get paid.
- Pebble Leather Flap Crossbody – Loving the structured feel of this crossbody. Plus, the pebbled leather texture is perfect to wear everyday, which I would do.
Did you know that tomorrow is the first day of Summer? Well, I did, but it almost slipped my mind. Sometimes it can be hard to remember the official start of Summer, because most people kick off Summer on Memorial Day. Not to mention, it’s been beyond hot for a couple of months now. Well, I’ve been thinking about what’s going to be my go-to outfit for the Summer. I hate being hot, which overpowers any self-conscious and body insecurities. So, this eStylist is just one no inhabited outfit that I might be spotted in Summer 2019. It’s too hot to care. *shrug*
eSTYLIST: Hey Summer 2019
- Oversized Rib Knitted T-Shirt, $40, TopShop – Although this would more of a regular or fitted fit on me, this ribbed tee doesn’t look “too” casual.
- Wide-cut Shorts, $17.99, H&M – I’ve been wanting to find some cute plus-size wide leg shorts and these are perfect.
- Shashi Barbados Earrings, $46, Shopbop – Straw hoop earrings with with white lucite detail!? Gimme!
- Straw Bucket Bag, $29.99, Target – I’m so glad that straw bags are still in this summer and with more style options. I’m obsessed with this bucket bag.
- Cadirecia Cognac Sandals, $70, Aldo Shoes – I still love an ornate sandal and this don’t disappoint. Plus, they match my shell necklace.