LUST-HAVE LIST: December 2022
Happy Holidays! It’s the last month of 2022 and I’m ready to wrap it up! LOL Nothing bad or detrimental has happened this year, but I just love the fresh start of a new year.
As for this month, I’m actually feeling a little more festive this year than past years. I even put my tree up this past weekend and planning to buy some decorations this weekend. As usual, this month’s Lust-Have List is basically my Christmas wishlist and I’m going to try to get them all. Yes, even if I have to dig in my wallet, too.
Keep reading to see the items that I’m wanting this month and year for Christmas!
LUST-HAVE LIST: December 2022
- Black & Decker Cordless Handheld Vacuum – One Consumer Reports top rated handheld vacuums. Asking for a cordless vacuum for Christmas is peak adulting, but this is a need. This is the only gift that I asked my sister and brother in-law to get me this year. So, I feel confident I will be vacuuming with this beauty in 2023.
- REPLICA By The Fireplace perfume – I recently treated myself to the Sephora Perfume sampler set, which features samples of their top seller perfumes. It also comes with a certificate so that you can get a full size of any of the scents. This scent by REPLICA was in there, but I opted for different scent. However, this is the perfect warm vanilla perfume and I want it so bad.
- Rice Dispenser – This is definitely a “TikTok made me want it” item. Not only is this functional, it would look great on any kitchen counter. I’m West African and Mexican, which means rice is life.
- ORLY GELFX Builder in a Bottle Kit – I’ve been trying other gel nail builders, but the ORLY GELFX is still the best one I’ve tried. So, I hope I can get one of my Santas to get another kit for me.
- ME Manifesters Satin Jacket – I’ve been wanting a satin bomber style jacket for awhile and this one by Melody Ehsani is just right. Lowkey obsessed with this!
Here are my Current Daily Supplements and why I take each one.
Part of my morning routine is taking my daily supplements and vitamins. This is one of the few good things that I’m consistent about and it’s my thing. However, please remember to consult with your doctor about what supplements and vitamins that you should be taking. I work in the beauty industry – not in the medical field anymore. Still, I did learn most of this information from medical doctors, professionals, and licensed medical dieticians.
EMPTIES: July 2022
As you can see, I really used up a lot of products last month! It was a good month. So, I’m excited to share these products with you and give my take on them. So, keep reading to see my final take on each of these products.
What I learned by eating no meat for a week. Also, my favorite meatless recipe.
About a month ago, I came up with the idea to go meatless one week a month. Luckily, I’m not a stranger to being vegetarian and vegan. I tend fast off of meat once a twice a year, but mostly during a corporate fast at church. However, I recently realized that I haven’t fasted off meat in awhile and wanted to bring it back. The only difference is that this time I decided to do it one week a month.
I just finished my first week yesterday and decided to share my take always and if I will continue this self-imposed challenge every month, as planned. Keep reading to find out.
Useful Resume Tips
Last month, I officially started my new position as Manager of Operations at my job. Super excited! Before I could official start the position, I had to find someone to replace my last position. I’m happy to say that I found a great person for the job. She’s been with the company a month now and no regrets. During the process of reviewing hundreds of resumes, I realized some stood out. Therefore, helped push those candidates resume to the interested list. Are you are currently looking for a new job and need some suggestions on how to make your resume more efficient? Well, keep reading to see my tips. Please note that these suggestions are coming from someone who recently had to review resumes for a new position.