Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features the items I’m wanting this month.
I don’t know about ya’ll, but March seemed like it took forever to end. However, April is here as well as this month’s Lust-have List. Please enjoy the things I’m wishing to add to my life this month.
Although it’s not technically spring, the weather has been very spring like and I’m all into it. For the most part, I’ve been coasting the past couple of weeks, which is one of the reasons that this post a little late. When the weather get warmer and spring begins to form, I start feeling a little refreshed and livelier. I’ve been partaking in more casual lunch dates with friends and indulging in moments of self-care. Needless to say, February was a decent month for me and hopefully March will be just as nice.
Since I’ve been cutting back dramatically on my spending, I’ve been trying to make smarter purchases. I only buy things that I need and/or get my money’s worth from it, which includes things that I will wear and use all of the time. Therefore, you will notice that the items I’m wanting this month are all practical enough to use everyday. Enjoy!
You might notice that this month’s Lust-Have List is mostly dealing with fun and color accessories or clothing. Well, I’ve been sticking to my goal to be more colorful with my style this year. Actually, I’ve been feeling very girly with some of my recent purchases and wants. The things I’ve been gravitating to have been soft fabrics, feminine colors, and fun details. All of these things are out of my norm, but I’m so into this process.
Therefore, you will notice that things I’m wanting this month have a little bit more personality. So, please keep reading to see things I’m lusting for in February.
I don’t know about you, but is taking me a little longer than usual to get of holiday break mode. I guess spending only a couple of days in the office each week last month didn’t help. Yesterday, I spent my first day back at work swimming through my inbox full of emails. It literally took me my entire work day to finish, but I did it. Unfortunately, that delayed me getting this month’s Lust-Have List out yesterday.
However, here it is, the January 2017 Lust-Have List; the first one of 2017. Enjoy!
LUST-HAVE LIST: January 2017
- NES Classic Wireless Controller – My sister-in-law got me the Nintendo Classic for Christmas and it’s as awesome as I knew it would be. The only drawback is the cord, which is super short. So, I need a wireless cord so that I can save a princess from the comforts of my sofa.
- Burgundy Bomber Jacket – Mother Nature has been real stingy with the cold weather. It’s January and I can count in my hands how many times I needed to wear a coat. My jacket selection, at the moment, consists of denim jackets a hoodies. So, this bomber jacket I spotted at Forever 21 Plus would make a great addition.
- Fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Cream – When it comes to selecting skincare products from here on out, if it claims to tighten the skin, I’m sold. I’ve been itching to try this cream from Fresh that helps to firm the skin in your face and neck to look and fill lifted. Uplift my skin!
- Nike Air Pegasus 89 – I’m really into sneakers, especially these Nike Air Pegasus, which is one of my favorite styles from Nike. You can never have too many everyday sneakers…can you?
- Samsung Gear IconX Earbuds – Finally, I realize I need to join the current century and get on board to the wireless earphone. I didn’t realize Samsung made a pair, but I’m glad they do since I’m a Samsung girl. The days of me getting tangled up in my earphone cords is drawing to a close. Yes!
Hey, hey, hey or should I say “Ho, Ho, Ho”! Either way, it’s time for my final Lust-Have List of 2016. It’s so surreal to think that this year is almost over, but I’m always excited for a new year. If you know me, then you know I’m always excited for the beginning of new moments.
Just like with the Lust-Have List for my birthday month of September, this list is pretty much a wish list of things I wouldn’t mind Santa Clause getting me this year. I’m not into receiving Christmas gifts, because I love giving gifts. So, any gifts I ever receive are super appreciated.
I hope you enjoy the last Lust-Have List for 2016.