EMPTIES: August 2023
I have to be honest, it’s taking me some time to get back into the swing of things since my vacation. Also, it doesn’t help that Labor Day weekend felt longer than the vacation. However, I’m trying to do better and decided to start by posting a new Empties post. This is definitely progress since I usually don’t get around to posting it until the middle of the month -if not later.
Still, keep reading to see all of the products I used up last and my final opinion of each product.
EMPTIES: July 2023
For a second, it felt like I didn’t use up any products last month. However, a quick peek under my bathroom sink reminded me that I was able to knock out a few. Keep reading to see what products I used up last month and my final opinion.
EMPTIES: June 2023
It’s been awhile since I only used up a small handful of products in a month. As you can see, I only used up 3 products last month, but they are all winners. Keep reading to see why I loved this products.
AMAZON PRIME DAY 2023: Beauty Buys
Amazon Prime Day 2023 is finally here! If you’ve been living under a rock with no wi-fi for the last decade, here’s a brief description. Prime Day is when people practically everything is on sale on Amazon. I’m not talking a little measely 5% off, but you can some items for over 50% off. Everything from clothes, toys, and even electronics are marked on sale.
Personally, I used this sale to stock up on producsts that I love and hardly ever on sale. So, here is my list of products that I swear by and buy all the time.
AMAZON PRIME DAY 2023: Beauty Buys
- Neutrogena Mineral Sunscreen Stick – Honestly, Neutrogena is my go-to drugstore sunscreen, but I recently picked up their minral sunscreen stick to keep in my car. It’s great for quick touch-up throughout the day and easy to us.
- Dermaflage Mineral Foundation Powder – FYI, I work for this company, but this is not a sponsored. However, this is my everyday makeup powder because it has rally good coverage, waterproof, and has SPF 26. This provides me enough coverage to wear on “good skin” days or over a just a little concealer for those blemish days.
- Murad Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum – One of the best dark spot correcting products I’ve ever used. Also, this stuff workd fast, because I noticed change in a couple of weeks on acne marks from my teen years.
- COSRX Snail Mucin Travel Set -I’m a huge fan of the snail mucin essence and moisturizer. This travel kit is a great way to try this iconic line. I’m getting it for my upcoming vacation.
- Bioderma Micellar Water – Hands down my favorite micellar water, because it’s for sensitive skin. Therfore, it actually feels like water and I always use it to remove my eye makeup.
- Mighty Patch Duo Kit – Whenever I want to get rid of a pimple fast, I throw on one of these mighty pimple patched. They usually disappear or rise to easily pop. I highly recommend the variety kit, because it has every option you would need.
- Belif Aqua Bomb Moisturizer – I may have been a little exra giddy when I saw this moisturizer was part of Amazon prime day. It was an immediate add to cart moment. This moisurizer is super hydrating, but really light and easily melts into the skin.
I love a good plumping lip gloss! I already have fuller lips, but I used plumping glosses to help my lips look smooth and slightly fuller. Sometime, I feel like I’ve tried every gloss that promises fuller lips known to man. I probably feel this way because I buy almost every plumping gloss I run across – high end and drugstore. However, I think my favorite are the drugstore lip plumping glosses.
To be honest, I feel like the best plumping glosses I’ve tried have been ones that I can buy in the same store as a loaf of break and dishwashing liquid. Easily accessible is my jam. Keep reading to see my recommendations for the best drugstore plumping glosses.