HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2022: Self-Care
I’m having a hard time believing that Christmas is only 10 days away. Although I’ve scratched off most of the top gifts I needed to get this year, I still feel overwhelmed that I may be forgetting someone. In cases like, this I try to buy a couple of self-care gifts. I think of self-care gifts as items that help people relax and feel good – mentally and physically. Therefore, I tend to buy a few of these for those people that slipped my mind while trying to play Santa Clause for my loved ones.
So, here are lovely gift options for the self-care queen or king on your list. Also, perfect for anyone that you think deserves a relaxing gift.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2022: Self-Care
- Dry Brush – You can find a dry brush for an affordable price, but this body brush from Tata Harper would make a nice luxe gift for the self-care lover on your list that prioritizes bath time. The benefits of a dry brush are great for your health, but the process is so relaxing. A dry helps to exfoliae your skin and leave it nice and smooth.
- Body Serum – This Necessaire body serum contains hyaluronic acid and niacinamides, which the skin loves. A body serum that would jazz up even the simplest of body oils and moisturizers.
- Hand Cream Set – One thing L’Occitane knows is hand creams, because they are so hydrating and luxurious. This set of 3 of their limited holiday collection creams is perfect for anyone, actually.
- Comfy Slippers – My BFF bought me a pair of these slippers for my birthday, which I loved. I loved them so much that I bought my sister a pair for her birthday. These slippers keep your feet warm and the sturdy sole make them okay to wear outside.
- Bath & Body Set – Can’t narrow down which beauty and bath item to get someone? This gift set is perfect, because it has a little of everything – from bath bombs to jade rollers.
- Chill Pill – I feel like everyone knows a few people that could use some help chilling out from stress. The Chill Pill is a device that helps to manage stress from various aspects of life.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2022: For Him
I don’t know about you, but men are the hardest people I have to shop for each year. Unless they tell me what they want, I draw a blank. However, I’ve gotten a little better over the years and can narrow a down a couple of options for most men. So, I decide to start this year’s gift guides with the fellas this year, but some of these gifts are very universally pleasing, in my opinion. Keep reading to see if you see some options for people on your list.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2022: For Him
- Beard Kit – Men with beards need and love a good kit for their beard. This one has everything they need and then some to keep their beards looking and smelling nice.
- Hooded Flannel Shirt Jacket – This hooded shirt jacket looks chic, rugged, and cozy. Forget the hoodies, ladies we should start “borrowing” these. So, get your boo (and you) one this year.
- Ascot Slippers – A nice pair fur lined slippers are an eaasy win. These are cozy and versatile to wear inside and outside.
- Precision Screwdriver Set – A good screwdriver set with over 100 different bits can be ideal to use for working around the house or hobbies such as rebuilding computers or game consoles.
- Leather Card Case – A slim, well made leather card case is perfect for any man. This is especially great for men who don’t like bulky wallets and live by Apple Pay.
- Marvel Pinball Machine – A retro style pinball machine will seems like a great gift for the man of the house and the rest of the family.
- Jack Black Clean Team Set – A good smelling gift set makes the perfect gift for dads and brothers. I’m getting this set for my brother this year, because he loves smelling good.
GIFT GUIDE: Gifts for Smokers and CBD Users
If you’re new here, you should know that I’m a huger fan of CBD products in the beauty and health space. Personally, I think CBD is great way to help deal with anxiety and stress, which is why I use it. So, I’ve never been one to not share gift guides that include CBD products, including this one. However, I decided to include a couple of gift ideas for people that also enjoy and are part of the 420 culture. I mean, it is legal in most states and felt like including some products for it. My site, so I can share what I please.
Keep reading to see some nice gift ideas for the CBD lover and smoker in your life.
STAINED COUTURE’S Holiday Gift Guide 2019 – Fun Gifts for All
Happy final Friday before Christmas! At the last possible minute, I decide to do one more gift guide. This will probably be my last gift guide of the season and I sure hope so. I don’t know about ya’ll, but I’m ready for Christmas to come and leave. Usually, the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas zooms by – not this year. To me, it feels like Thanksgiving was 2 months ago and not just a few weeks ago.
Anyway. My final gift guide is a small list of fun items for almost anyone on your list. PLUS, you can find most of them on Amazon for fast shipping before Christmas. If not, you may find some similar gifts locally. Take a look and get some last minute inspiration.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2019: Fun Gift for All
- Margarita Glass Bottle – I thought that this glass bottle was so cute! Perfect for that person on your list that lives for #TacoTuesday.
- Gradient Jigsaw Puzzle – We need to bring puzzles back, because they can be distracting – in a good way. The person who loves to find away to unwind with something relaxing like a book or adult coloring books would love this puzzle. Plus, the final product would make a great piece of instant art to hang on the wall.
- Polaroid Festive Starter Set – When Polaroid cameras came back a couple of years ago, I was stoked. They are the perfect mix of retro vibes and fun times. Everybody from a selfie-taking-lover to a person that loves nostalgia would love to get this camera kit.
- Glass Monopoly board game – Speaking of retro, Monopoly will always be a top favorite family game to play for all ages. It’s even better to play as an adult, because you now know the value in real estate. As a child, it was just nice to get colorful fake money from your parents landing on your property with a billion hotels on it. This glass version of the iconic game looks more luxe, but just as fun for everyone.
- Taco vs Burrito game – Who doesn’t look a silly game that all ages can play? Well, I do and this Taco vs Burrito is all the right blend of stupid and silly, but not childish.
STAINED COUTURE’S Holiday Gift Guide 2019 – Beauty Gadgets
Have some beauty and skincare lovers, but need some ideas? I got you! Keep reading to see some of my favorite beauty gadgets that will make awesome gifts.