Weekly Series, Link-End Round-Up, that recaps my past week and features things I read that interested me from around the internet.
I’ve been feeling so over overwhelmed this week, but I couldn’t put my finger on it until yesterday morning. My space is a cluttered and organized, which tends to lead to my life feeling cluttered and organized. Therefore, since it’s supposed to rain this weekend and spring has sprung, I’m going to start spring cleaning this weekend. After work today, I’m going hit up Walmart and buy all the cleaning supplies I need. Time to purge some things, too.
I’ve been feeling this need to simplify my life down to the bare necessities, but it’s hard to do when you think you need everything you have around you. For example, my desk at home and work, are beginning to look like displays for random pieces of paper and randoms objects with no designated place. When you have so many random things in your space you forget that it’s a work space. That has to change, because I need to work out some ideas that I’m storing in my head until I get to clear space or spaces.
Anywho, that’s my eventful plans for the weekend. Feel free to share your weekend plans below. Have a good weekend!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 24, 2017
- A complete guide to Foam Rolling 101.
- Toxic ingredients you should never use in your skincare regimen.
- Things you probably didn’t know about cooking oils.
- 6 Brain-Boosting Podcasts to listen to when you get a chance.
- How much do women spend on rent across the country.
- Why daily journaling could change your life.
- How to unshrink a sweater.