Yes, fall is finally here! I love this day, even though it’s still too hot to break out my combat boots and thicker cardigans. I did have my first pumpkin spice latte of the season to commemorate this day, because I refuse to enjoy a PSL in the summer. Very appropriate, might I say. I also decided to welcome it with an estylist Hey Fall look.
My style in the fall is a mixture of layered classic colors and textures with touches of fun prints and accessories, which is featured in this edition of eStylist. Please enjoy!
eStylist: Hey Fall 2016!
- Classic Aviator Sunglasses – Although aviators are great all year round, I tend to embrace them more in the fall and winter since they great paired with more polish looks and warm colors. This pair by Quay Australia look classic, but are a little oversize, which I love.
- Crepe Dress – This dress, in my opinion, is the perfect fall dress. Aside from the fall-friendly pumpkin color, the crepe is the perfect weight for those typical fall days of cool mornings and warm afternoons. You can layer this dress with a lightweight cardigan or denim jacket.
- Jean Jacket -Yes, fall is the season to pull out your denim jackets from the back of your closet. Although the embellished denim jackets are in this season, you can never go wrong with a simple, dark rinse jean jacket. Never go wrong.
- Lucite Link Necklace – I love this lucite necklace from Kate Spade. When you wear a simple dress, especially a billowy style one, try to pair it with a statement necklace. You don’t want to look like you’re wearing a night shirt. A nice statement necklace can really add some definition to shapeless dress.
- Leather Strap Tote – A brown leather tote is my go-to bag for fall (and most days). I’ve said it countless times that Madewell leather bags are amazing, including this medium transport tote. So classic!
- Leopard Print Flare bootie – You need something leopard print in the fall. So, why not a pair of leopard print ankle boots with a flared heel? Plus, leopard print booties are fun and great for an extra fun print against solid color pieces.